Credit Cards

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
Looking to get a new credit card and want to know what the best deal is out there. I want one with some kind of incentive (frequent flyer miles, cash back, credit at a store, etc) but with the least amount of hidden charges as possible. High interest rates are not that big of a deal to me since I pay my card off monthly. Let me know what everybody likes.

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX
Too many variables here to just give you one card.
Amex's Clear card may be a good one for you.
or something in the Citi TY network.

they are all so different, you need to sit down and decide which reward is most important to you and where you do your spending and then pick the card from there.
Amex Starwood card is absolutely great for hotel redemptions/points, and also transfers into airline miles at the best conversion rate you will see amongst any cards.

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
https://www124.americanexpress.com/...shRebate_List&type=intBenefitList#Cash Rebate

The cash rebate card from amex. You can't carry a balance but if you pay off in full that's no problem. You get 0.5% back on everything and 1% on groceries, gas etc. When you hit 6500$ for the year you then get 1.5% back on everything and 5% on gas and groceries. I can't find it but don't think there's an annual fee either, or if so it's small.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg