CROOKMAKER

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Obscured1

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2005
They will not cut me a check, even thou i sent my deposit via western union. It's like pulling teeth to get ur money from CROOKMAKER. I guess they expect everyone to lose:mad:

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
email your name,account # and a link to this post to Jack

@

jack@madjacksports.com

so that he can look into the matter and might be able to help.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
keep us posted, obscured....contemplating using bookmaker as one of my outs and don't need/want any payout hassles...havent heard of any yet so hopefully yours gets resolved quckly, look forward to hearing about it being resolved

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
keep us posted, obscured....contemplating using bookmaker as one of my outs and don't need/want any payout hassles...havent heard of any yet so hopefully yours gets resolved quckly, look forward to hearing about it being resolved

Somehow I doubt that you'll have to worry about any 'payout hassles.'

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
Somehow I doubt that you'll have to worry about any 'payout hassles.'

so how come this guy cant get a check cut for him :shrug: thats all i asked by the way, gonna give you a ring tonight or tomorrow most likely....wheres this warm florida weather, was here this wkend but not last 2 days....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
so how come this guy cant get a check cut for him :shrug: thats all i asked by the way, gonna give you a ring tonight or tomorrow most likely....wheres this warm florida weather, was here this wkend but not last 2 days....

Who knows the story with this guy? I'm just reasonably confident that *you* won't have to worry about any payout issues.

Anyways, if high 70's/low 80's isn't warm enough for you, then I might suggest heading back to that lovely NY weather.

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
Who knows the story with this guy? I'm just reasonably confident that *you* won't have to worry about any payout issues.

Anyways, if high 70's/low 80's isn't warm enough for you, then I might suggest heading back to that lovely NY weather.

LOL....well we had PERFECT FU*KIN weather in islamorada from thurs through sat, 80 and sunny every single day....sunday and yest were bad, todays low 70s and beautiful, bout to play some golf.......you know i like the east coast of fla better as you probably secretly do.....also re: the payouts....I wasnt sure if you meant i wouldnt have to worry bc i always lose lol...but yeah im using only 5dimes right now and trying to grind back up from when we last spoke, so far so good, no more punching fists through walls over big bets :confused:

Obscured1

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2005
UPDATE Bookmaker will not cut me a check??? However they will payout via western union,or money gram. I would like to have a check delivered to my house, rather than go pick up a bunch of cash and then go deposit it in my bank. Hopefully u wont have this problem.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
I like Bookmaker :shrug:

You might want to change the title of your thread to "Follower of Posted Withdrawal Rulesaker" instead of "Crookmaker" JMO and TIA