Crumbs

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
I like this play. about 75% going under and total has risen 4 pts. and after putting up 6 pts in 6 quarters, turbeville needs to get the bearcats on the scoreboard. g/l

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crumbs

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
1st Half-Indiana Over 30

$550 / $500

Thanks guys....been a little cold....tread lightly

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ramjet7

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2014
I like this play. about 75% going under and total has risen 4 pts. and after putting up 6 pts in 6 quarters, turbeville needs to get the bearcats on the scoreboard. g/l

This shit is hard to watch. How can a D1 college football team have an offense this bad?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Some bozos need to cap their own games around here

OWENS81

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
Wisconsin
DAMN CRUMB u been off lately with ur play this +OVER play pick was a JOKE can't believe I run with this play with u

You really took time out of your day to post such a worthless comment in crumbs thread ?? Wow... crumbs has made us all a lot of money... all you have provided is worthless commentary .. maybe worry about finding yourself a scarce winner more than anything

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
It's idiots like this that have stopped many of the best cappers from posting their picks on this forum.

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
Most everyone has a stretch where they post some losers.However some can handle the critiscism well,while I don't condone what some say when a play is losing or has lost we have to take it along with the accolades of comments after a win.Too many complain right away but don't give the props after wins.Crumbs is very solid and I've never seen him make a negative comment to anyone so return the favor and the ole saying goes "if you don't have anything nice to say say nothing at all then"!!!!CRUMBS best of luck the rest of your active plays and the ones you will be making!!!! He even warned that he is a bit cold right now,the problem is everyone wants to tail the capper that is posting a bunch of winners that they didn't get on,then they tail and all of a sudden they miss a couple so they are mad about missing the winners and feel the need to disrespect the capper,totally uncalled for!!!!Stay positive Crumbs the winners are coming I'm sure!!!

volfan

Elephant Hunter
Forum Member
Jul 18, 1999
BIG ORANGE LAND!!
I don't know who Crumbs is but looking at his work, he has been a solid contributor and has never caused any issues. MadJacker's are way more classy than this :nono:

BigFatLooza

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2006
Sup crumb ... Wat your % of this game going +OVER??

DAMN CRUMB u been off lately with ur play this +OVER play pick was a JOKE can't believe I run with this play with u

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crumbs

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
This has been a tough run lately. They are inevitable.

I will win more than I lose. I have for the past 11 years.

I really want to make everyone some more money....That's the fun part.

We were all probably Grim at some point...pissed because we lost money we couldn't afford to lose. I'll be back later tonight. Thanks guys for the nice props as well.

romangrc

TTech fan
Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
This has been a tough run lately. They are inevitable.

I will win more than I lose. I have for the past 11 years.

I really want to make everyone some more money....That's the fun part.

We were all probably Grim at some point...pissed because we lost money we couldn't afford to lose. I'll be back later tonight. Thanks guys for the nice props as well.
Joey st keep grinding, you get yr mojo back!!!

Bet on MyBookie