CSI Season finale

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
i also thought that it was a very good episode & although i knew the outcome, i thought it was very intense.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
I thought it was fair, but you could surely tell somebody different wrote it.

The song throughout the episode was stupid.

The ME and his assistant acting gay when they were doing the autopsy on the still alive Nick and their comments and his parents comments were very hokey.

Warrick and his conversation with Nick about not having his piece and being harrassed was VERY out of character for him and stupid.

The end where Nick goes to see the girl convict was idiotic.

Nick getting pulled out of the coffin by his buddies tugging on a rope connected to his belt looked VERY FAKE. I think a bomb squad would have been called in. I didn't know Grissom was also an expert with explosives and explosive triggers??

The cast stood around too much and watched him on the video. I kept thinking to myself, "Get out there and look for him you idiots!"

There was hardly any science/ "CSI stuff" in this one.

The fire ants attacking him was a silly premise as well, but it did add to the story and Nick's frustration. I thought the clue that he had to be in a nursery was a little dumb as well.

I'm not a fan of Tarrantino, so that's probably one of the things that worked against the episode for me.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
The coolest thing is we had severe storm warnings here--tornadoes-hail (but missed us) and they would cut in for weather updates during commercial slots--would step outside and watch wind and lightening instead of commercials--bet there were some mad advertisers who paid pretty penny for time slots.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
Thought the show was good but did not understand why it ended with the shot of the girl sitting on her bunk in prison-she had little to do with the final program??