Cubbies Today?????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
Okay first of all the weather in Chi-Town.

Chance of T-Storms so there may be a delay. Wind is blowing out to straight center 10-15mph. I got this off a local weather station in Chicago so if someone has different information please let me know.

As for the game - I like the cubs today for a couple of reasons.
1. Although Tapani has been a hard luck pitcher he has gone 3-1 against the brewers this year. In 23 IP he has a 3.52 era and has good run support until there last outing he was beat 4-0. He is a ground ball pitcher that throughs alot of off speed spliters and sinkers. Brewers are a fastball hitting team. I look for Tapani to have around 8-9 strikeouts.

2. I am going with playoff run here. They have to win this game right now and stop the bleeding as fast as possible. I think they will come out early against Sazuki and run him out of this game in the first three ininngs. This is a gut feeling on the cubs today.

This is my play this afternoon if the game is played. There has not been a total posted as of yet!!! But i have the wind blowing out at 10-15 mph. The wind does not effect my play today at all.

Cubs big today 9-2

------------------
"I can't believe I caught a hanger"

Never Caught Up

Forum Member
Apr 17, 2001
Good analysis. Hope you are right about the final score. I am ready for a wire to wire win.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
HEY NCU I FEEL A LITTLE VISONARY IN MY TODAY.

I CALLED A 9-2 SCORE AND THAT IS WHAT IT IS RIGHT NOW END OF 3RD

Never Caught Up

Forum Member
Apr 17, 2001
Yeah, I just want them to hurry so if it starts raining they will have enough innings in to make it official.