D-Money Plays (2 Large)

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Playing around 50% this year and have two plays I really love this week.

BAMA +16 5***** and 1* ML +650
Lets just say Bama is very under valued by vegas in this one. JP wilson is a young , but solid QB making his 2nd RD star against a strong FL team. He faired extremely well last week in a loss to ARK.(due to a poor kicking game) He was 16 of 20 for 248yds and two TDs. wilson appears to be very composed in the pocket and should surpsie many people in this game that think he will not be able to handle the hostile environment. I look for Bama to really try to establish the running game with Darby & Johnson. Darby's running game has been slugish to say the least, but feel he will be effective enough to get the job done. FL was blown out last yr and revenge plays a factor in this one, but with LSU on deck the the slight QB controversy ( from the fans)with Leak and Tebow, I look for FL to be more focused on just winning and facing LSU as opposed to getting revenge for last years blowout. This game will be much closer than most think with a chance of BAMA geting the upse win in the Swamp:scared . Just a few stats. FL is 0-5-1 ATS agains BAMA in the last 6 years. BAMA is 19-8-1 ATS as a rd dog. All that being said 16 is WAY tomany here, I had the line around 11 before it came out and would have probably played it at that, just not as large. FINAL SCORE 24-23 BAMA!!!

Wash ST +17 5*****
Another under valued team in Wash ST. USC hasn't done ANYTHING to prove to me they should be favored this much against a solid Wash St. Team on the RD. Wash St. allowd USC 745 total yards last year(most ever in school history) and feel they will play with that in mind and come out playing hard. Don't really see hem winning in this case, but there is a chance. This game stays well wityhin he number. Score 35-28 USC

Other games
NAVY +1' 3***
TENN -13 3***
CAL -9 3***
COLO +17 2**
LSU -33' 2**
Oregon +1' 2**
A.F. -13' 2**

GL. Thought and comments welcome!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Had my Best weekend ever in college sport going 9-1 +24.8 Units!!!! But lost the long shot ML play on BAMA. Let's carry this over to next week. GL

Bet on MyBookie