D-Money plays 9/8 - 9/9

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
3-2-1 (+4.7) units YTD
Off to an OK start, hitting my larger plays. I see a bit more action this week with not much time for writeups.

Friday 2* Pitt -8:scared
I must be crazy taking this game. Pitt sucks on the road. AHH, but that was last yearand is reflected in the line, I feel they will be improved this year and will win by DD. The only thing that scares me is a good bit of money is coming in on Pitt and line hasn't really moved. Line should be around 9 a KO. Mainly a play just to have a little action on Friday night since I can't get any at home tonight since the wife is gone.

4* Auburn -20
This game has blowout all over it! I'm not a huge tiger fan, but these boys will control the O-line and open up holes for Kenny Irons to run for 200yds. The strength of Miss State is the D-line but feel certain they will wear down as game progresses and the tigers take this one easily. Score 42-10 Auburn!

4* under Bama/Vandy 41
this game is usually always held in check and I'll stay clear of the side considering I haven't quite got a feel for bamas O yet. I think Bama wins but closer than most think, under is the much better play here. Score 20-10 Bama!!

3* Clemson -2
Clemson lost way too many close games last year and return most starters, meaning experience in close games. I see the tigers getting a strong road win here. Score 27-17 Clemson.

2* Colorado +2'
:scared :scared
OK, Now I know I'm crazy, taking a team that just got beat by a DIV II school in Montana ST and now playing there interstate rive Colorado St. Bring it on. The buff were obviously looking ahead in the openr and will be out to prove it here. look for a much improved team to showup and get the home win. Score 35-30 Colorado!

3* Texas Tech -7
won last week with them and I see lots of value here @ -7. TT should win this one by DD. Score 45-28 TT!!

2* BYU -2
The Stromin Mormans are stronger than most think. I thin they flex a bit here and get a solid home win. Score 24-16 BYU!!

1* unit plays

Troy +29'
Washington +16'
Iowa -19
under 46 Penn St./ ND

Still leaning mostly with chalk early in the season. I think next week we should see better value in a few dogs that not only Bark, but Bite. Have my eye on a few for next week. Thoughts and comments always welcome. GL!!

Last edited:

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Well ended up going 6-5-1,butting hitting the larger plays putting me at +3* units for the week. Not where I'd like to be, but I always take any week where there is a plus in front of the units. Bing the YTD to 9-7-2 +7.7 Units

The push was with Washington, Wound up getting them at 17 before KO.

Really felt Clemson could win this won, but once again it looks as if Bowden may be on the hot seat, At least until he pulls an upset or two to keep his job.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie