D-Money Plays Week 3!!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
YTD to 9-7-2 +7.7 Units

Doing much better on my larger plays so far this year. Let hope it continues as i have a few this week.

5* Texas -31
To keep it short, bounce back game against a weak Rice team. Score Texas 52-7!!

5* BYU +7 (Live DOG)
Love this game. BYU will put up a strong fight and I'm going to take them on a ML as well. BC coming off a 2OT win vs. Clem and I see a letdown here. should be close, but feel a TD is two many. i have it a 3. Score 28-27 BYU!

4* Illinois -3
These two teams have combined for 21 straight losses and home field should really come into play hear. not to mention Ill has the more talented team on both sides of the ball as long as the can hold on to the ball and not turn it over 3-5 times we should cover easily. Score Ill. 21-10!!

4* LSU +3' (Live Dog)
another game I'm playing the ML on. The only reason LSU as not been getting alot of preseason hype is they have an extremely tough road schedule this year. Starting with Auburn. I feel LSU has a bit more talent on both sides of the ball and if they can shut down the run they should be able to hold on to get the win on the road. If this was the 2nd or 3rd road test for LSU I'd probably lay off, but seeing it being there 1st and the aren't beat up. I feel pretty good about this win. Should be agreat game to watch. Score LSU 24-20!!

3* UAB +17
The only thing keeping this from being a 5* play is the fact that The blazers played a great road game vs. FSU last week and may have spent thereselves. Still UAb usually plays big teams well and 17 sould be plenty if they hold out. Score Bulldogs 28-17!!

3* Miami +4 (live Dog)
One of the three live dogs I like this week. The canes should be able to slow down Louisvilles attack and with Bush being out should help. As long as the offense cane get it together I really like the canes in this spot. Score Canes 35-30!

Have a few more medium and small plays I'll add later. As always GL!

Last edited:

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
After looking at everything for tonight, I'm just going to lay a small parlay and watch. Seems like everywhere everyone is on WV. Line has climbed to -17' and may go higher. That being said I'm going to fade Joe Public tonight. but may get a better number @ KO. GL!

MaryMen +17'
Over 49
risk 1* to win 2.6*

Bet on MyBookie