D-Money Plays Week 6!!!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Off to a good start lets hope it continues this week.

Bama/Ole Miss over 39 (6*)
One of my strongest plays this year. I can't pull the trigger on a side, if I did it would be a slight lean toward BAMA. I have this game at around 44 and I'd still take the over. I see Bama scoring around 30 something points themselves. Ole Miss hasn't done much and will have to do a Hell of alot to stay in this one. That being said the last 4 meetings At Ole Miss have been very high scoring with Ole Miss winning the last two.

2003: 28-43 Ole Miss
2001: 24-27 Ole Miss
1999: 30- 24 BAMA
1997: 29-20 BAMA

the last 8 meetings every game has gone over 35 points and 6 of the 8 games have totaled over 40 points. I see this trend continuing this week. I feel that Ole miss will be able to score enough points on BAMA's D to get this easily over the total. Score 35 -17 BAMA!!

FLA. +6 (5*)
Bottom line is Urban Myers will have this team ready and they feel like they have something to prove after getting pounded on the road against BAMA two weeks ago and coming back with basically a walk through against Miss. St at home. Gators want to prove they are much better on the road. The Tiger haven't shown me enough this year to believe they can get pressure on Leak and stop the run. Last week against Vandy they looked terrible by making way to many mental mistakes. Which seems to be the story of the year. Although by looking at the score it looks as if they won easily, Vandy was in the game until the 4th(Typical)when they just wore out. I feel that the tigers will play better at home, but I see the gators scoring early and if that happens I can easily see a repeat of the Tenn 2nd half collapse. Also playing the ML. Score 27 - 21 Gators!

Louisville Cards -7 ( 5*)
To keep it short W. Virgina will not keep up. Only concern is road misques. Still feel like they win this won by 17. Had this one as a smaller play, but after seeing it was WORMS SMASH had to upgrade it to one of my larger ones. 40 - 23 Cards!

Bowling Green -23 (3*)
First & Last...Buffalo is HORRIBLE!! I've only been able to actually see them once this year and that was enough. I'm sure GMAn2 has better insight than myself as far as stats and trends but I just see this one getting out of hand and yes this is a place for BG to maybe let up..Let's just hope not because if they don't cover it won't be because Buffalo stopped them. 42-10 BG!!

Small Plays:
1* Mich -3'
1* South Florida +1
1* K. St. +15'

GL and any comments are welcome. :mj14:

AM2kidz

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2000
Brandon FL
Hey D Money

Love the over pick on the Bama game, I'm with you on the Louisville pick also.... My heart would love to see the Gators win straight up for sure... GL this weekend... Thanks for your insight

AM2kidz

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Thanks Guys!

Adding one more play

ND/ USC under 70 (3*)
this is going to be a great game to watch and it could go either way. USC could win by 30 and on the same hand ND could pull out the win. that being said I'm staying away from the side and see much more value in the total. One reason being is I went back to '97 and couldn't find one total that was close to 70.

2004 41-10(USC)
2003 45-14(USC)
2002 44-13(USC)
2001 16-27(ND)
2000 21-38(ND)
1999 24-25(ND)
1998 10-0 (USC)
1997 20-17(USC)

Although, both his year both teams have put up big Offensive numbers, but not against this caliber of a team. Also, playing at South Bend will hopefully cause the USC Offense to sputter a bit and keep this game well under the numbers. I still look for plenty of scoring in this one but feel the total is off by about 8-10. Score 34-24 (USC)!! GL

LuckyIrish

All In!
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2004
This one already not looking good.....Bama drives goes for it on 4th...doesnt get it...Ole Miss drives and fumbles.

Bet on MyBookie