D-Moneys BIG Monday!!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Let me start off by saying this is my first NCAA hoops post this year, mostly due to not having time and so many games. I post when I can and really want to give props to all of you that post regularly (Box&one, ClemD, double Two, Boilermaker, just to name a few). That being said I've been holding my own this year with a 33-22 record with a 13-5 over the last 10 days so I thought I'd try to contribute to this forum.

EKU +1 (5 units)
As ClemD mentioned in his post, the wrong team is favored hear. I think it's a (PK) now. Being a former student at TN-Martin and kind of following them, I can tell you this team is not very physical down low and do not shoot very well outside. EKU will be much more physical in the paint and should dominate the boards. Let's hope it goes that way. My numbers have EKU -4 and I would feel comfortable laying that many so +1 is a gift. I'm making this my biggest play this year.

Jacksonville St. +7' (2 units)
The gamecocks have been shooting the ball well as of late and look for it to continue at TN St. I have them @ +3 and would consider them a live Dog.

Hope to earn a bit of credibility around hear and post more often. GL and let's WIN!!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
EKU had a let down in the second half :cursin:
At least Jacksonville held on to cover and could have won outright. Looking at two for Tuesday.

(1-1) -3.5*

Bet on MyBookie