D-Plays 9-2-06

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Well went 0-1-1 (-1.1units) on Thurs, looking toget it going on Sat by laying big chalk early!

Neb -23 (3*)
LT is 0-8-1 ATS prior to a bye & 2-10 ATS vs. BCS schools. Nebraska is in it's 3rd year of a new offense returning 8 on Offense and 7 on Defense,they should be one of the more improved O's this year. I just don't see Lt scoring very much in this one. Score(42-9)

Texas Tech -26 (3*)
TT is 11-1-1 ATS in Home openers while SMU is 3-14-1 ATS in September Road games. last year TT won there three non-cof HG's by an average 66-10. SMU is returning just 1 starter in the secondary and there pass defense is one of the worst in D1. Also Smu is starting a freshman QB on the road in a fairly hostile environment. Score( 52-14)

Auburn -14 (2*)

the Tigers will be ready for the season opener this year and are looking to prove something early. Word is they've had the most intense prep work than ever before and a lot been said about an undefeated season(but that will be hard to do with the though SEC schedule and could easily lose 2-3 games). That being said, Returning a veteran QB in Cox, and Heisman dark horse Kenny Irons in the backfield, AU Offense should be hitting on all cylinders for this one, while the D holds it own. Score (38-14)

May add a few more late GL!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Nice to get a Chalk sweep to start the season. dance1 YTD(3-1-1) +6.9 units
Looking at a small play for today, be back later. GL!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Didn't make it back last night in time to post but had a 2* winner with the UK/UL over 58. On to tonights game

OVER 38' FSU/Miami 2*
This game opened up at 40 and has gone down which I expected it to do considering these two teams average score over the past four years average just over 27 pts. I feel this year will be a bit more Offensive based. Both teams are well rounded with returning starters on both sides of the ball. Miami does have 3 suspended players( Moss-RB, Moore-WR, Bryant-LB) which I believe will only play a small part. The first game of the year is usually tough for teams to get going especially the road team. Call it a gut feeling, intuition, or just plan luck, but I see both teams offensive coming out moving the ball, as always this game could destroy any national title hopes the loser may have had and that alone is always a big motivating factor. This game will probably come down to the wire and the line seems to be right on(which is why I'm staying away, but have a slight lean towards FSU), but I feel it will be much higher scoring than people think. Final score 27-24 FSU GL!

Bet on MyBookie