D-Plays week 3

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
First chance to post plays this year, but I've been lurking for the past month. First let me say, what many already know, that I really apprieciate everyone contributions and dedication to this forum. It is the best one on the net. Thanks Jack and everyone else. Now on with D-Plays!

MTSU +41' - I look for the Tigers to be looking past MTSU a bit a feel they want give there best effort her, while on the other side MTSU is capable of moving the ball (slightly) against this amazing D. Score 45- 13 LSU

VANDY -5' - Vandy should be able to move the ball well vs. a poor rebel D. really like the comadors in this spot. Score 24-10 VANDY

Fresno St. +17
i believe this sets up as a bit of a let down for the ducks coming off a huge blowout at Mich. Score 34 -24 Ducks

Nebraska +11 - We will see if the cornhuskers can handle the speed of USC. Although USC hasn't played up to their potential YET, let's just hope they don't decide to this week. Score 31- 27 USC

ARK/Bama under 47' - Look for this game to be close and low scoring. Although Bama's D hasn't really been tested to the likes of Mcfadden, I see both Offenses really estblishing the run. Bama also has a good back in the likes of T. Grant. Hopefully both D's can maintian the back and look for a down to the wire field goal type game. Look for Tiffin to kick a game winner to make up for the terrible game against ARK last year. Score 20-17 BAMA

Bet on MyBookie