D thursday Night Play!!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
I don't get a chance to post much but really like a side here.

VT+2'
After a heart breaking loss last week to BC. VT looks to rebound tonight vs. the GT yellow jackets. At first glance I thought it may be hard for them to rebound on the road against a pretty good GT team. But, a second glance it looks like a good spot.

Although GT had an extra week to prepare they are only an incredible 8-20 ATS off a bye week. Not to mention they are all but out of the race in the ACC. VT is still fighting in the ACC and I feel they are the better team on both sides of the ball with a slight disadavantage at the QB position. That being said it is Thursday night and look for the beamer ball SP teams to shine. VT 28-24:SIB

On a total note, the past three matchups between the two teams have totaled 65, 58, 54!!!
Each team averages about 23pts/game and allow only an average of 16.5. I see both offenses stepping it up for the prime time game and being another over!:00hour

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
I like the VaTech play. Over was my first thought until I saw that GaTech is without a starting Guard and their top 2 RB's.

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
With GT 2 RB out I see them opening up the passing game a bit more , which in turn should slow the game down by stopping the clock with incomplete passes and allow a greater chance of an over, hopefully if they score :scared !! GL

Craiger

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Massachusetts
agree with this analysis ~ Like VT and siding with over. after the 3 min schooling by BC last out in the 4th, this VT line is steaming for a win ! only one loss! GT playing not to lose IMO..GL to us !:00hour

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Well nailed my big play with VT, but couldn't get GT to score any points to get my small play on the over. Still a good night. Lets carry it over to the weekend! Gl to all.

Bet on MyBookie