Damm Mon/Ed over aint lookin to good Early!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fenix

Forum Member
Aug 10, 2003
it's an under, forget about it. the fact that everyone and thier dog was on the over should have given it away

fenix

Forum Member
Aug 10, 2003
one more thing, this game is borrrrrring to watch, i mean 6-6 SOG? and the puck, it looks like it's got a lead core to boot..i knew montreal would ruin this game with thier boring style, clutchy-grabby bastids :p

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fenix

Forum Member
Aug 10, 2003
kikserv, it's not like i was saying 'nya nya told ya so'. i'm just saying that clearly, alot of folks analyzed this game improperly. i'm a huge hockey fan and rarely wager but i was looking foward to this game. the first outdoor nhl game, a game that has been promoted by the NHL to no end. even with a 0-0 score after one, 6 goals are still a possibility (in an arena). but not in these conditions. if this game ends 0-0 it's a black eye for the nhl, it all just reinforces why hockey viewership/attendance is on the decline, boring, trappy, clutchy-grabby hockey (oh, and sub-zero temperatures) :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
yo fenix.......

trap has nothing to do with this game...and geez.....only one period done...I mean come on now :nono:

fenix

Forum Member
Aug 10, 2003
don't believe i ever said trap. but montreal employs a close variation to it when they play. they don't score first, they lose. (0-8 t.y.) i don't want to get into a bitch slapping contest with anyone, but it's just frustrating to see a game like this..and believe me, anyone who watched that first period and still thinks the over has a chance needs thier head checked in a hurry, lol :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fenix

Forum Member
Aug 10, 2003
yes, it is easy to analyze it after a period, and i didn't mean to sound matter-of-factly when I said that, either. but, in all honesty, the old timers were more entertaining. ah well, maybe the boys will get some cocoa in them and come out and score some, who knows. now, let me rephrase my first post

'judging how that first period looked, boy, does that over look SHITTY'

1-0, 5 more to go, kick, you'll see some good old montreal boring assed hockey now :) they just want the two, who gives a flying turd about 'heritage days' :p

Hawk

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2001
S.D,Ca
Is Salo playing that well?Sorry for all the bs i just made a comment and it got turned into a problem!Lets hope for a high scoring 3rd Period and thanks to all the quality cappers here!!!!!!!!!!:D

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Salo not playing goal (Conklin).........but Theodore is playing well for Montreal :cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fenix

Forum Member
Aug 10, 2003
pheeeeew! all that pessimist talk really angered the gods. :shrug: lesson #1: karma is powerful. dance2 glad to see almost 'everyone and thier "dog"' hitting!

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
No BS, I gave out the OVER as a 2 unit play on the service I work with and I usually don't even post NHL plays on the weekends simply because it's all about football right now, and it was only the 3rd 2 unit play I have had and let me tell you I was conceding the 2 units after a 12 shot scoreless first period. Congrats to the over backers, and all you guys that kept the faith after the first period have bigger nards than I do.

Penguinfan