DAUNTE CULPEPPER - SERIOUS STUD

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
OMG IS THIS GUY NOT ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE??? GET ME MY BACKDOOR COVER AND THE OVER FOR THE 2ND HALF.

YOU GUYS MUST ADMIT, THIS GUY KNOWS HOW TO PLAY QB. GORGEOUS ARM, GUNS IT IN THERE. NEVER GIVES UP. ELUDES SACKERS. AMAZING.

CHEERS DAUNTE. I OWE YA A DRINK SOMETIME, SIR.

dance1

bosco

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2001
Fort Worth, TX
I used to think the same thing till I watch him against the NYG 2 weeks ago and lost my ass in the 2H. Take a look at the box score and you'll see what I mean.

:cursin:

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
lol maybe, but this guy really has a nice gun. a pleasure to watch quality qb'ing at least today. sorry about your loss against the giants.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DoubleDown

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2000
Vegas Baby !!
Packers "D" is a PHUKKIN' JOKE!!

Nice 3 and out with 2 minutes to play. Hold a team to 17 points in the first 57 minutes of the game, and let them score 14 in the last 3 minutes. Wish the c*ck$ukker$ would have lost outright! Perfect phukkin' ending to a perfect phukkin' day! :(

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
WHATS AMAZING IS THIS GUY JUST GUNS THE BALL THEN WHEN HE HAS TO, HE USES HIS UNBELIEVABLE TOUCH TO JUST DROP THE BALL IN THERE BETWEEN LINEBACKERS.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, I WAS VERY IMPRESSED TODAY.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Culpepper is now coming into his own. His ability to seemingly do the right thing at the right time is uncanny this season. His penchant for getting too pumped up and making bad decisions is over. He proved his stardom today, and Monday night against the Colts. Watching Moss on the sidelines taking all this in today, I can't wait til he gets back. The Vikes are in good shape moving forward, IMO.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
The Packer 'd' a joke?

When did this happen? :lol:

You know, some books let you bet the 'over', too.........

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Sherman went into the patented "prevent defense" nicely :yup

Almost lost the game for the Pack.

Farve was sh*tting bricks on the sidelines late, after hopping around like a schoolgirl for three quarters :lol:

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
hate betting on teams with people like Dante. he's like the rainman, can be like payton one day then kordell the other.

Bet on MyBookie