Dawgs & Tigers

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BEAU

Forum Member
Sep 17, 2006
Atlanta, Ga
UGA-6.5-- sounds familiar. In 2005, Boise State came to our house (DAWGS were ranked 13th then too) first game, everybody's talking about Zabransky and the 48 ppg the broncos put up in 2004 and what happened- the dawgs hung 38 points on em before the talked up Bronos even scored. I went to the spring drills in Athens this year and don't be timid when it comes to laying 6.5 on the Dawgs between the hedges. The o-line looks awesome and the "D" looked descent, although nothing like the "D" of 2005. I know they only return 3 starters on "D", but there barely smaller and a lot faster than last year- a good combo in the SEC. I think threy will surprise people. Stafford has his way and the holes for Lumpkin are big enough to drive a ford focus thru. Massaquoi and Bailey have a big day @ WR. Dawgs by 14.

LSU -18 - I'm not going to go into this one too much. Just check out the way the tigers have OWNED the bulldogs the last three years. LSU is coming out to make a statement here-- 2 defensive touchdowns and new 5th year QB Flynn makes a big impression. LSU is ranked higher pre-season than have in the last 50 years. Notre Dame fans doubted the Tigers in their last game - Brady Quinn will never be the same .Tigers by 30.

Last edited: