Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
Tournament Record
straight 6 - 2 (+6 units)
moneyline 2 - 2 (+250)

Off to a good start, lets keep it going

UConn -3 (3 units)
my biggest play so far this tournament. I really love calhoun in the tournament, he knows how to get his players ready. Okafer is playing great and will contain the middle. No way do the Huskies' top three guards in the rotation - Gordon, Taliek Brown and Tony Robertson shoot a combined 4-of-23 from the field again as they did against BYU.

that is all for the early games, I am leaning towards Gonzaga and Central Michigan tonight.:D

Grizape

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
updated record
straight 7 - 2 (+9units)
moneyline 2 - 2 (+250)

Ok, here we go late night

Central Michigan +10.5 (2 units)
This Duke team is not as good as those in the past. Although, I believe they have enough to win the game, CM will be able to cover with their outside threats and Kaman down low granted he stays out of foul trouble

For tomorrow already, I saw the line and had to jump on it.

Pitt - 6.5 (2 units)
I have followed this team all year and many feel they are overrated but this is not the case. They are a well balanced team and probably play the toughest defense out of everyone in the tournament. They have senior leadership and are on a mission since getting knockout of the tournament last year. Their only downside is free throw shooting which will probably come and bite them in the:moon: but against Indiana it will not be the case. Pitt will roll...........:cool: