Day 7

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Aces High

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2001
Chester, PA
gl 2 nite

hezzzitant to pull the trigger on the flyers over. how do ya see them getting 6 or more ???

i really like this play, but without Molgilny, whooozzzz gonna score 4 leafs. MOTTS, TIE, or does their defense step up and get some like the flyers did the other nite.

just lookin 4 your 2 cents. ill send you a chech[manek] :grins:

later

sashi patel

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Denver, Colorado
Aces,

Philly and Toronto last 10 games reaching the 5 goal (or more) mark:

Philly 6-4
Tor 8-2

In this series 3-0 (8,5,7 goals)

Neither team has proven it can stop the other. Philly has scored 3-4-3 goals in the first 3 games. Nothing tells me that Philly won't score 3-4 goals tonight. I look for the big guns to pounce on a Toronto team missing its leading scorer. Toronto has scored 5-1-4. If Toronto can get the first goal, the confidence of the entire team swells and 1 or 2 more will follow.

I just don't see the absence of Mogilny preventing the Leafs from getting 2-3 goals. He does have 5 of their 10 goals, one being an empty netter. If Toronto expects to win, they need production from other players.

Toronto wants to go back to Philly up 3-1, not 2-2. This is a defining moment for both teams. And both teams have proven that you have to outscore and outlast rather than win with defense.

I've said it many times before. This is a different Philly team than the one which went Under the total so many times during the regular season before the trade deadline.

There was a point this season when I took the Philly under without hesitation. Not lately, however.

If Philly goes up 2-0 early, however, I will be nervous. 2-2 by the middle of the second is not out of the question.

Looking for a 4-2 victory either way.

Hope this helps and that my feeling is not just gas from lunch.

Good Luck.

~Patel

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sashi patel

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Denver, Colorado
So far:

Flyers over 5 + 120 x2 - push