Day of reckoning

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
Assuming she says yes (sure you jokers will have plenty to add, time to settle down and get engaged. Tomorrow. :facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
Good luck bud! It is what you make of it. If you are not willing to swallow your pride, eat bad meals, have less sex, and eventually loss touch with most of your old friends, then I would suggest a trip to vegas with that ring money. If however you are willing to except that things are and never will be perfect but that you are better with her than without her then you are making a wise decision. Marriage is eventually work but that just makes it more rewarding when you come throught the other side. GL bud and Congrats:toast:

Reactions: Mr. Poon

Cold

Forum Member
Oct 28, 2007
on the water
Good luck bud! It is what you make of it. If you are not willing to swallow your pride, eat bad meals, have less sex, and eventually loss touch with most of your old friends, then I would suggest a trip to vegas with that ring money. If however you are willing to except that things are and never will be perfect but that you are better with her than without her then you are making a wise decision. Marriage is eventually work but that just makes it more rewarding when you come throught the other side. GL bud and Congrats:toast:

What he said.:0074

comfortable1

Useful
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2009

Wise words... well said.
Is this your first marriage Hogman?
Good stealth maneuver planning this on golf outting weekend. :0074

Congrats :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Good luck bud! It is what you make of it. If you are not willing to swallow your pride, eat bad meals, have less sex, and eventually loss touch with most of your old friends, then I would suggest a trip to vegas with that ring money.

:lol:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
the first year your married put a dollar in a can everytime you have sex, and take one out everytime after the first year and you will never get to the first dollar you put in

I am only kidding hogman, marriage is a good thing when its the right person for you.

best of luck

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Sorry for your lost...............:sadwave:

ball-and-chain-cake-topper01.jpeg