Day One draft

waymac

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2001
Bloomfield,NE
I don't like Palmer as number one pick; he had good senior year with a shorter playbook. His junior year he had 13 td 12 int soph year 16 td 18 ints not # 1 pick numbers

what was Arizona doing letting Suggs go and only getting 3rd wr and over paid for Pace

well here is who I see going early tomorrow

QB- don't know much about who is left Romo,Wood I know wallace,banks.klingsbury,dorsey,bollinger,gesser,st.pierre only one I would gamble on is wallace just think his size will get him hurt in the NFL

RB- O. Smith oregon has got speed injury bug must be holding him down, same with suggs,and hicks( I really like him) griffin and pinner are small but pinner is put together. cobourne from w virg is good back and big sleeper is Sapp from colo st he can be up the gut runner with breakaway speed

wr - like 2 Lloyd from Illinois and Gage from mizzu 2 others that could be sleepers that have height are Osgood from sd st and bush from wash st

te- 2 left Pinkard ariz st should have stayed another year and Smith from okie and wrighster

Wolftaz

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2001
Tasmania
Montrae Holland, OG Florida
O. Smith, RB Oregon
Rien Long, DT Washington St.
Dennis Weathersby, CB Oregon St.

These are some names that have caught my eye that have slipped to the top of round 4. Holland and Smith have medical question marks and Long has work ethic and size queston marks. Weathersby could be a good pickup, if his gunshot wound heals with no complications. No doubt that there will be some gems left in the last 4 rounds for the teams that have done their homework.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie