Daytona Summer Thoughts/Leans

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Griffin8s

Devil Dog
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Ohio
Take 3:mj07:
Man I must be an idiot. My first try was 30 mins down to my last driver and puter closed the bowser. Next time I closed it myself halfway thru.

SO I will make this quick. After watching prac. all day yesterday most of the driver's only saying one thing 14!!! Tony's car very strong when in the pack and he can keep that car right on the bottom. Which will make him hard to beat I believe in this race. One other thing to watch for in this race is tires. Many driver's including Jeff Gordon had alot of wear in short runs yesterday in the first prac. and may come into play during the race. I will make a few picks today for the win and be back tomorrow if there are some good matchup's. GL to everyone and feel free to chime in with your thoughts on this one.

To Win:
Stewart +700 (may wait till after qual, don't think this will get worse)
Edwards +1400 Has had many good runs on the plate tracks and something always happens in the end.
Kurt B. +1400 weird stat-thought I heard that he has more points here then any other active driver but has never won. Many top 10 finishes here and Dega.
Newman +2000 him and Tony team up and they will be hard to beat just depends who is leading the end Ryan or Tony. Lets hope Ryan!

Dark Horses: (U know these can hit)
Bowyer +3000 He has many good runs here something like 5 top 10's in the 7 races he has ran here. Look for another good run here and if the teammate can help out maybe a win. ( I know it's a big "if")
Truex +3500 Maybe it's the DEI shirt I am wearing with the 1,8 and 15 on it from the Jr years but Truex can have a good run here, their cars qual great here on the big tracks. (Pole for the 500) I have seen him towards the front at the big track just doesn't get the help at the end.

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
JUNIOR(8-1) for 50. Yeah I said it,Jr.
Martin(18-1) for 20
Kyle Busch(8-1) for 30
Mcmurray(40-1) for 10
Bowyer(40-1) for 10
Truex(40-1) for 10
Biffle(35-1)for 20

150 in win plays with 7 guys and a minimum win payout of 240 on Busch then 400+ on everyone else.

Junior team has been getting better which doesn't matter when it comes to plate racing.
He is an excellent plate racer and desperate to taste victory. Just hope not too desperate or he will crash out.

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Double file restart means this one has little to no chance to finish under a green flag.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Griffin8s

Devil Dog
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Ohio
Well after watching the Nationwide race last night there was a lot to learn. Looks like the inside lane after a restart was the place to be. Carl and Brad tried to give it a go fight on the outside toward the end there but didn't have the help they needed. So, will this dbl file restart effect this race???? Answer YES!!!

DeadPrez

Forum Member
Sep 9, 2005
New York
To Win:

Kyle Busch (+700)
Stewart (+700)
Edwards (+1500)
Hamlin (+1800)
Harvick (+2000)
Newman (+2200)
Kahne (+3500)

gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DeadPrez

Forum Member
Sep 9, 2005
New York
since I'm not doing any matchups gonna throw a few bucks down on the 48 as well (+1200)

gl

Griffin8s

Devil Dog
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Ohio
What a finish! I knew Tony had him going into 3 and would have no problem with turning him around or atleast getting Kyle's car out of shape in the corner. I didn't expect what happened but should have after watching Dega in the Spring. Guess if I was coming down to the end of a plate race the last place I want to be running is 1st!!! I really can't fault Tony for what happened, Kyle was putting on the block and had no chance of winning anyways. Should have thought about big picture for a good finish.

On a side note: Burger King has lost 3 customer's from now till the end of time. All of Kyle's fan base is boycotting the fast food chain.:142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg