Dear Scott

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

buckeye fan

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
bloomington,Indiana,US
Dont you get it nobody cares about you or your posts. While i do believe that michigan will most likely beat osu this weekend you are the most ignorrant poster on this whole site. You are the guy that gets off on trying to talk smack over the internet, and it is laughable.. If you polled the whole site of madjack and i know nd2002 horns would agree with me, since he is one of the most respected posters on this site, they would all kick you off if they could. You are a Sad Sad individual who uses the internet as a tool to run your mouth because you could never do it in person. War USC not going to the Nat'l championship, who cares what the other team is playing Okla.. You have made me hate USC So much, and I hope you disappear forever.. I have some other choice words but i will reserve them because people of your minimal intelligence could not possibly understand.

P.S. how does it feel to have a brain the size of a birds.. Fight on

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
bf - I agree with ya but this will probably get bumped to General. Bottom line, ignore the guy. Anybody can sit behind a computer like you said. I talked to Jack about him and if we all ignore him the better it will be. Thanks for the kind words in your post! Should be a great game this weekend between OSU/Michigan. GL

HORNS:D

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
jmo, but theres far more disruptive posters on the site than scott. i dont know that hes done anything wrong? :shrug: dont get me wrong, i could sure do without one trillion usc posts per day in various threads, but that doesnt mean he isnt wanted here. if he could learn the definition of objectivity, he could be a great benefit to the site. he may be the biggest homer ive ever seen on a posting forum, but given some of the mutants that have graced or continue to grace the site, id think he ranks low on the "needs to go" list. (i do agree that FIGHT ON has become has become the new catchphrase on the forum though, albeit in a condescending way)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
gman2

Thanks and good post. I enjoy reading your posts and you always bring up good arguments. Keep it up and good luck this weekend with your picks.

buckeye fan

Too bad you do not enjoy my posts. Guess what? I don't care. It is funny how the threads i participate in average around 75 replies and 1000 views. Not too shabby for someone who is not wanted. :D

The thread i started "why OSU does not deserve to be #2" currently has 94 replies and 940 views.

So take my advice, if you do not like what i write, don't read it. Simple as that. I could care less what you think of me or that your "so called" madjack friends agree with you. I just started posting on regular basis and enjoy doing it. I intern at a company doing busy work so posting on madjacks keeps me entertained. I enjoy entering debates about college football and all my posts are serious and do not try to get a rise out of people.

As for people calling me a homer I take it as a compliment to the USC program because what i post about USC is pretty truthfull about the current state of the program. I never said everything i say will happen, it is what I think will happen.

I am 22 years old and I am a senior at USC. I am in the Marshall School of Business, a top 10 Undergraduate Business School in the Nation. That is my educational background since you questioned the size of my brain. :lol:

It is real comical how threatened "some" people are by my posts, especially ND2002HORNS.

Fight On!!!!

Last edited:

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Who keeps track of the average views and replies to their posts??? :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Felonious Monk

Site Owner
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Austin, TX
i've even tried to feed his ego a few times and talk about USC recruits and how good their team is becoming and he never even replies to me! what a cockbite. :mad:

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
Felonious Monk

I am not quite sure what are you talking about. I don't recall you talking about my team or recruits. I certainly would have replied. Maybe I missed your post. I would love to hear anything you say about USC or recruiting. I apologize if I offended you or you think I blew off your post. I certainly would not have. I must have over-looked it because I always reply right away when i see a post that concerns me.

Once again sorry if you felt I ignored your post, because that certainly would not be the case. If you presented me new material i did not know, i would have replied thanks and if you posted somethign I already knew i would have replied agreeing.

Hope we are cool. :toast:

Not once at madjacks have I made threats or called anyone names. I treat everyone with the respect that they deserve.

FIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EricG

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2000
San Diego
Eddie Haskell said:
Hell, I thought he was talkin about Scott from Atlanta.

Eddie

:yup

Buckeye fan, I disagree. I read a lot of his posts and even though they are heavy on USC's point of view you can usually find good points that can be used to handicap the game. As gman put it there are far more disruptive posters around here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane

Here's the story:

Ohio State coach Woody Hayes hated Michigan so much that he refused to spend a dime in the state ? even when his car ran out of gas, a few miles away from the Ohio border. Hayes, legend has it, pushed his car into Buckeye territory to prevent a Michigan gas station from profiting from his misfortune.

Isnt this taking the homer thing a little too far ?

KOD

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
Felonious Monk

Your right and i actually do remember reading the first post you linked. I think i did not reply because what you said was true and did not think it was needed to reply. Look forward to reading more posts from you in the future.

FIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Felonious Monk said:
ok, you're not a cockbite. :D

Felonious

That was sweet of you to flip flop with Scott.

From what I have seen he can be polite when he wants to be.

Is there such a thing as a polite cockbite ?

KOD

buckeye fan

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
bloomington,Indiana,US
well scott i cannot go much further than this, but i wasnt necessarily talking about your intellect, but the fact that u have to brag about how you are in a top 10 business school is phenomenal.. Funny how i never mention how i also attend a top 10 business school at indiana. well your maturity level shows itself again.. And the sad part is you make a really bad name for all of the young people who are on this site and frequently get called out for acting immaturely. congrataulations.. Im not going to take this any further... I have said what i want to say.. good luck this weekend.. we'll let the games play themselves and then see what happens because only that stupid computer has any control over what happens

NickiD

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2002
Southern
Eddie Haskell said:
Hell, I thought he was talkin about Scott from Atlanta.

Eddie

me too - Scott I was about to come to your defense...

:p :142slap:

although I am not familiar with the other Scott I would say in general about everyone is welcome except maybe at times beantown, or worm, or little Petey but everybody provides their own different entertainment

:p :142slap:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg