Dedicated to Nick Douglas

timbo

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Northridge, CA, USA
You want handicapping, Nick? I will give you handicapping...er...well, maybe not handicapping in the purest, intellectual sense. Instead, I will give you a College Football play for Saturday, 10/25.

Team #190 on your rotation, The Houston Cougars +6 at 5:00 PM PDT, is a solid play. Even if you cannot get the 6 points and have to settle for less, play it anyway. TCU is an undefeated fraud and Houston will likely win this game.

I know this is not the correct forum for picks, Jack, but I want to set a good example in reducing the percentage of BS in the General Discussion Forum.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
since i see eddie and tj are up this early they must have hangovers,me i am still working at 330 am. don't know what you are doing up timbo but i will have to rebutt:D (hi eddie) that play yes the cougers have done a nice job this year and love there qb, tcu will be able to run the ball through them all day and say what you want about who they have played they have a very solid deff same as last year and will win this game by 10+ points:D

timbo

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Northridge, CA, USA
Fletcher,

I happen to have insomnia tonight. You are out of your mind on your analysis of this football game, but I must salute you on your decision to join the crusade to make handicapping a priority in the General Discussion Forum.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
i do to tried sleeping 3 times going to try again, i have won good monry on houston i just have it small it was one of my free plays,it is on 1/2 of a unit. If tcu falls behind first and has to pass then they will be in trouble watch out for houston the next few years they are buliding their program back up like it was a few years back and will keep it there this time. great coaching staff. well i am going out to buy the paper read it and hope to sleep from 5 till 8 am and then will nap around 2 i was asleep and dog woke me up,amd when i get woke up i have a hard time getting back to sleep. hope you do or neither of us will see the afternoon games but we can make the night games and am games, i hope like hell you are off work today if not sorry.

good luck if you have a good size play it will be a good game i think i will get it on one of the fox stations off of the dtv packet. well off to the store now all 3 dogs are sleeping i should wakr the one up milo and make him go with me to see how his ass likes it:eek:

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Morning Fletcher. Timbo, I don't know what you're talkin about unless its Dr. Freezes' posts, cause my posts are all logical, well-thought out, rationale, reasonable and otherwise stimulating.

I don't bet but, don't you guys gotta love Tampa Bay over Dallas. I mean I don't even know what the line is but I see the Bucs crushin the Boys.

Eddie, the awake

P.S. By the way, Fletch, remember I'm 2 (or is it 3) hours ahead of you. Just in the office early on saturday morning makin sure justice gets done.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
hell i am so tired i was thinking i was back home in pittsbugh time yes it was 630 am your time 330 my time when i saw you on tampa is -6.5 i think and think they beat cowboys by 2 td's at least because they are not happy with the way they played at san fran last sunday. just imo but i am going to take them just have to see how i do today. well have a good day at work man you need to get out to watch the cinn game today should be lots of points, but i guess you have to have those special sat hours for people who can't make it in during the week well hope you shut down at 12. so you get 1.5 days off to enjoy.

Last edited:

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Fletcher:

My wife, brother and sister-in-law and myself have 50 yard line seats to the UC-Army game this afternoon at 3:00 at Nippert Stadium. Temps in the high 50's partly cloudy with a chance or rain. Looks like a perfect midwestern fall afternoon for football. I love it.

I think your right about the points. Its homecoming at UC and they are off a bye week, all healed up and ready to score against a very bad Army team. UC's junior quarterback Gino Guidoli (UK transfer) needs a big breakout game and I think it will be today against a hapless Black Knight defense.

Will be a sell-out or close to a sell-out and UC will want to impress the big crowd to make em come back for the remaining home games after the weather turns over the next several weeks here in the colorfull midwest

The best thing about going to UC home games is that it is one of the few college venues that actually sells beer. So I will be sloshed by 7:00 on a Saturday night. Looks like I'll be up at 3:00 AM on Sunday morning, hung over, responding to another one of Dr. Feezes' innane postes. God, am I a loser or what. Have a good one and good luck with your picks.

Eddie

Felonious Monk

Site Owner
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Austin, TX
Re: that Dallas game, I think it's a field goal game either way.

I also see a desperate Tampa Bay team...but when you think about it, who do they have to hurt Dallas with? Tampa is a shell of their former selves. Alstott gone. Lynch hurt bad. Simeon hurting...Keyshawn getting older...Sapp going against Larry Allen. Nothing about their offense should scare the Cowboys.

Their defense is excellent when they're healthy but they aren't, and have declined since the first game of the season when they shutout Phily.

I feel that Dallas' D will make the difference in this game moreso than TBay's.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
I personally would like to add a bit of frivolity to this post as this is the general forum and is for discussions that do not necessarily contain handicapping talk. Hence the description of the forum on the home page.

If you want to talk handicapping; what is the over/under on length of time Eddie will be in the office as compared to hours charged? Remember Eddie, Dr. Freeze may be your primary health care provider some day, provided of course you do a header down the stands this afternoon during the game and are rushed to a faraway hospital that Freeze is working at. You will know which one he is. He will be the one bitching about having to take care of people.
FDC, the frivolous

chump

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2000
Here's a good topic: How come a "lawyer" who DOESN'T bet hang out on a GAMBLING forum???

just wondering...

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Chump:

As Kramer from Seinfeld said ".... I used to have a problem with that."

Fat:

As far as recognizing Dr. Freeze, not only would he be bitchin about the hours, I would be able to pick him out as the doctor with the bone through his nose.

Felonious:

Maybe thats why I don't bet anymore, I was never very good at it. However, I still think Tampa is the correct side in this one. Based on a "feeling".

Ed

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
timbo said:
I must salute you on your decision to join the crusade to make handicapping a priority in the General Discussion Forum.

timbo

are you being facetious ?

KOD

Bet on MyBookie