Dems: Bush Fabricating Iran Nuke Intentions?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
TOPIC - IRAN...NEW Thread

DJV resident liberal who always talks shit to me.... brought up an unbelievably stupid accusation about GW Bush and the Republicans. Now the dems are resorting to "making stuff up"...It's so funny to watch the democratic party in a state of desperate panic.

***** DJV quote:

"Bush wants us to believe N Korea and Iran have nukes. But now there guessing. Idiot."*******

Who's the idiot DJV???

EVERYBODY KNOWS IRAN HAS AN ACTIVE NUCLEAR PLAN RIGHT NOW....THEY JUST ADMITTED IT AND SAID THEY WOULD DEFY THE U.N. AND ENRICH URANIUM ANYWAYS

Back up your shittalking ok Liberals....please just for once......... I'm begging you.

DEMOCRATS / KERRY <<<<------ :eek:wned: :)

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Chas:

Double up on the zoloft dude. Relax. Take a deep breath. Smell the coffee. By the way, where the f*** is Corcoran California. Is this rural California or are you a suburban soccer mom? Bush will win, US will further plunge headlong towards its ultimate demise and you will somehow in the future justify the idiotic things and positions you state today. Now find your center and breath.

Eddie

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
EDDIE:.....THE THREAD IS FOR POLITICS, SOMETHING YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT...EVERYTHING IM SAYING IS THE TRUTH SO YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ME.........

IF YOU WANT TO SEEM SMART PLEASE STICK TO THE TOPIC...NO MORE ACTING LIKE A PUSSY TAKING SHOTS AT ME OK??? NO WONDER THEY CALL YOU EDDIE HASKELL...YOU ACT LIKE A TOTAL JACKASS

THIS IS WHY THE DEMOCRATS ARE TOAST EDDIE, THEY CANNOT BACK UP ANYTHING THEY SAY, THEY IGNORE SOLID FACTS AND ALL THEY DO IS TAKE CHEAP PEROSNAL SHOTS

YOU JUST KNOW YOU GUYS ARE WRONG. FRUSTRATING ISNT IT?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
this is a very big problem iran with nuke! some how someway this problem must be dealt with , the world leaders must step up to plate

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Alright. I give up. Who are you? Is this Matt? If it is okay, I deserve it. Channie, you little devil, I want to hire you to figure out if this is Kosar. Wheres AR been? Could it be my favorite Scottsdale nazi who has good taste in restaurants.

Eddie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Corcoran's biggest employer is The California Department of Corrections.............2 jails.wouldnt be surprised if MR. Manson is incarcerated there.....as many Republicans should be.