Depaul/Charlotte

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Beebs

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2005
This one is for a share of the Con-USA lead. I like Depaul and the points. Any thoughts?

johnnyonthespot

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
Cottonwood Heights, UT
I really like DePaul and the way Leitao has them playing the last 2 seasons, but really think this is a tough spot to back them. Big-time letdown situation coming off of the Cinncinnati game. Earlier this year coming off of a big win at ND they dropped one at Northwestern, and after they beat Marquette the next time they headed out on the road they got handled pretty easily by Memphis (there was the ECU game in between, but that wasn't much of a contest).

Charlotte has also owned DePaul lately, winning 6 out of the last 7 and all of those wins were by 5 or more points. Also, Charlotte's big strength is shooting the 3, and that's the exact weakness DePaul has on the road this year. Charlotte averages 38% from behind the arc (both at home and on the road) while DePaul defends the 3 at 38% on the road. Think that will be the difference in this one.

Not sure if I'm going to play this one or lay off, but it's either Charlotte or nothing for me.

GL whatever you do!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg