Desperate liberal CHADMAN now resorting to personal attacks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
:clap: :clap:

Way to go Chadman!!! You had to wait til I left before you opened up an attack on me???

:bsflag :mj07: :mj07:

You got crushed in our online debates this week plain and simple. No wonder you are now trying to move the focus away from politics and attack me personally. Boy, I must have sure upset you!!!

:mj07: :mj14: :clap:

Personal attacks on me!!! LOL

This is the democratic party folks. This is how desperate they have become. They cannot debate by using facts, they cannot back up their statements. They have no plan. They have no leadership. They have no strength. They have no backbone. It's just attack, after attack, after attack, after attack.

*****Notice how Chadman waited until I told the room that I was taking a break from the politics room. He waited until I left, then he started a new thread attacking me!!!! Chadman you can suck my conservative dick. You're a complete pussy. Personally attack someone after they leave?? TYPICAL LIBERAL!!! :clap:

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Okay, if you needed to start another thread to make this point, that is not a surprise. I had no idea you posted you were leaving, I have no idea what thread you posted that in, and could not care less if you are coming or going. I posted that as a joke, not a personal attack. I wanted to lighten things up a little, and try to blow off some steam heading into the weekend. I had hoped you would see this, mainly for the humor angle, so I didn't WANT you to leave. So, paint it as you wish. I was just having some fun. Feel free to post a similar one about me...it would probably be funny and entertaining.

Or not. Whatever, dude. For the record, I prefer pussy, to dick. You can continue hoping for relief from others, though. Perhaps one of your compassionate conservative helpers?

******Notice how I painted an obvious humor portrait of Charles, and he called me a pussy and said for me to suck his dick? Is that what a conservative does? Oh wait, never mind.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
LOLOL I just now read his personal attack on me and in the thread he appologizes and blames his immiture rant on a "TOOTH ACHE"!!!

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

He started back-pedalling before I even responded!!!!!

What a complete moron!! :mj07: :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Get slautered in a debate, then wait until that person is gone, then persoanlly attack them. Now that's class. That's today's democrat folks!!

No Plan
No Leadership
No Ideas
No Solutions
Only personal

No wonder you guys can't win elections anymore.

:nutkick

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
I was posting and having a conversation with another poster here in that thread, not to you. I realize you need one on one argumentation in all threads to feel appreciated, but that's understandable. I do sometimes carry on rationally with other people here, and I don't even need smilies to do it.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
A TOOTHACHE?????? :mj07: :mj07:

CHADMAN QUOTE - "Yeah, this post was clearly non-political...and I apologize to the board for taking a moment to take a breath and try to relax. I had oral surgery last week, developed dry sockets on both sides, and have been in Hell ever since. Probably why I'm so argumentative and grouchy lately."

F this...you guys are a complete joke.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
For the record, and for the good of the board, I am gonna leave this topic and get away from the computer. I realize Charles is going to go on a posting frenzy plastering my name all over the board, and that's fine. I'll address many of his political issues in many of his threads. This has gotten plainly stupid.

Sorry for trying to have a little fun. It's obviously too painful for some.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Chad some understand others have no clue.
We all should just :clap: :mj07: :mj14: :sadwave:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Chadman said:
I realize Charles is going to go on a posting frenzy plastering my name all over the board, and that's fine.

2 words for ya...........

L I B E R A L

H Y P O C R I T E

You're the one who opened up the thread with a non-politics related personal attack on me Chadman. If you'd been here long enough you would realize that I have spent 2 years in here trying to keep the liberals from going off topic. It never works. You guys simply cannot debate me so you have to resort to immiture persoanl attacks.

Yeah, I'd leave my computer too if I were you. :sadwave: See ya.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg