Diaz/Malinaggi RBR Updates

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
fight starting in about 15 mins- congrats Ortiz under backers!

to chase or not to chase:00x32 :00x32 :00x32

I'm not even sure who I like in this one:mj07:

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
late $ going on Paulie. Too close to call imo but as I said earlier this week, my ever so slight lean would be on Paulie. He's got a nice size ring to move around. Also don't rule out a cut stoppage. Diaz appears to get cut in all of his fights. No wager but I'll say Paulie by razer thin dec.

Quanah

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2009
Well, I need Paulie to bring me back from a bad week here... If he wins, I'll be just about back to scratch. I would have won huge - with some backlogged parlays from last week, had Peterson won...but not to be.

Any quality streams out there? Thanks again for the RBR

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Well, I need Paulie to bring me back from a bad week here... If he wins, I'll be just about back to scratch. I would have won huge - with some backlogged parlays from last week, had Peterson won...but not to be.

Any quality streams out there? Thanks again for the RBR

Ok I'm officially a gambling degenerate. I put a small wager on Paulie +110:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

Good luck Quanah!

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd 1-here we go...diaz not very agressive...pm throwing more...uneventful rd...nice rt paulie...paulie hit and moved...pm playing to the crowd...rd to pm

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd2-pm making diaz miss...boring fight but pm doing what he needs to do...nice left diaz...pm taunting diaz...nice rt pm...nice quick combo pm....rd to pm...diaz not in this yet

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
diaz is already cut...by a punch

rd3- pm hitting and moving nicely...diaz opens up for 15 secs...pm getting off 1st here...pm much busier...i give the rd to pm...hes the busier fighter and diaz has his feet in sand at the moment...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
led has it 30-27

rd4-more of the same...kind of boring...not sure why this is an HBO headliner to be honest...close rd but i give the edge to pm...diaz fighting in quick sand...he's def not the same fighter he was prior to campbell and JMM...i have it 4-0 pm

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd5-diaz more agressive now...nice shots diaz...his best moments so far...nice left diaz...pm should just stick to hitting and moving...now pm boxing and doing better...if pm sticks to this, he wins imo...close rd again but have to give it to diaz for the early barrage...cut not a problem

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Crowd chanting "Paulie sucks"

:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
49-46 by led...i agree

rd6-big rd here imo...pm can take a commanding lead or diaz can get rt back in it...pm a little more flat footed...nice 1-2 pm...close rd...pm hurt diaz...now pm taunting diaz...pm taking the heart of diaz...diaz clearly not the same fighter he was...big rd to pm...corner of diaz telling him to take the next rd off:shrug: I dont agree with it...5-1 pm

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Led is berating shields for telling diaz to take the rd off...max is defending shields...

rd7close rd after 2 mins...diaz can steal it...can't give it to either guy...i call it even

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
led gave 7 to pm...diaz needs something HUGE to pull this out IMO

rd8-diaz warned for low blow...crowd boos pm...pm motions wtf he hit me low....pm on the ropes and diaz opens up...diaz with some nice shots but now pm comes back with his own...got to give it to diaz on agression