Diaz/Morales

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
What's everyones take on this one? At first glance, I was thinking a pic em but the more I think about it, I believe Diaz will wear down Morales and stop him. I put an even 1k down on diaz @even odds. I'll just copy my post from another site. I appreciate all opinions.

These eyes witnessed a shot fighter in Morales and one that didn't want to and simply could not take it any more. Morales has been around a lifetime and those legs appear to be gone. Diaz is the bigger fighter (although 2 ins shorter) here who has fought numerous fights @140. Morales is an aging blown up featherweight. IF Diaz shows up to WIN then he wins the fight. If he shows respect and is in awe of Eric then he loses a boring dec. Diaz is no world beater but if he takes the fight to Morales then I think he can break him down and get him out of there. Diaz should make a war of this for I feel Morales simply can't take the heat anymore. My pick is diaz in about 8 rds. I'd like to see what diaz has to say about how he's going to approach this before placing a bet. GL Lv

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
As you already know, I agree, here's a copy of what I posted at the other site...

I played Diaz at +160 early on and I'm sticking with it, I think he'll outwork Morales. There's a good chance Morales' punches won't have much effect on a guy with a decent chin who's fought at 140 most of his career. Morales was fighting at 126 only 4 years ago. Diaz will come forward throwing lots of punches trying to overwelm Morales and I'm not sure there's a whole lot Eric can do about it at this point in his career

As a big Morales fan, I hope I'm wrong here, but I just think Morales is done physically

gl bl