did anybody else see jeri ryan in "body of proof" the other night?

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
good grief!...they showed some serious shots of old jeri making it with some russian spy-dude(pretty shocking stuff for network t.v.)....

i would wager that even pushing 46,her body stacks up against pretty much anyone in hollywood...

she has not let herseld go......whoa!...

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
I know a certain person who lives on Pennslyvania Ave in Washington, DC who has a fondness for her. Didn't her divorce from her ex husband lead to the launching of his political career? :shrug:

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
I know a certain person who lives on Pennslyvania Ave in Washington, DC who has a fondness for her. Didn't her divorce from her ex husband lead to the launching of his political career? :shrug:

The divorce was well before but the disclosure of the divorce documents and the crazy sex stuff Jack Ryan had her doing really lead to his demise. Can't recall who was ahead in the polls prior to that disclosure.

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
I've been re-watching old episodes of Star Trek Voyager the past month (yeah yeah I'm a dork) and of course she appears as a Borg in season 4.

I think it moved! :scared

Incredible body. She was already a mom!

Last edited:

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
The divorce was well before but the disclosure of the divorce documents and the crazy sex stuff Jack Ryan had her doing really lead to his demise. Can't recall who was ahead in the polls prior to that disclosure.

Yeah, I remember the situation. I think I read some conspiracy theory awhile back on it even. Pretty sure Jack Ryan was a formidable foe. At least more so than the black guy they shipped in to run in his place.

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
Rigth okn Vinnie--I have watched Body Of Proof since the beginning. 2 of the hotttest older ladies inTV-her and Dana. The lady is hot and has a great body. Just watched the show again for the 2nd time. Hot about the scene where she is walking away with the guy and she has on those white pants-wow

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
Yeah, I remember the situation. I think I read some conspiracy theory awhile back on it even. Pretty sure Jack Ryan was a formidable foe. At least more so than the black guy they shipped in to run in his place.

Alan Keyes, ensuring the term 'carpetbagger' was used in moder political discussions. What a joke.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Rigth okn Vinnie--I have watched Body Of Proof since the beginning. 2 of the hotttest older ladies inTV-her and Dana. The lady is hot and has a great body. Just watched the show again for the 2nd time. Hot about the scene where she is walking away with the guy and she has on those white pants-wow

utterly insane......i wonder how much the actor that played her lover had to pay the network to get that gig?...

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie