DID ANYONE WATCH THE BS KANSAS GAME?

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
First off congrats to the ball state backers on the nice cover of the game and 2nd half.

I stayed away from the side, but after watching the first half it appeared that kansas just need to settle down a bit and would come back and come close to the orignal number.

Well, they started to play well. However, then it just got crazy, players started cramping up and the fun began. kansas had a little bit of a lead and I thought they would cover my -10 number at the half. However, ball state got unconscious hit ridiculous shots. Well, 4 seconds to go and it appeared that it was going to OT well a kansas player slipped on the floor at the top of the key and ball state hit the layup to win the game. Not to take anything away from ball state, but that was one of the most ridiculous finishes I have seen in some time. One more thing, kansas tied with 10 seconds to go a player goes to take a wide open three and because of the humidity it slipped completely out of his hand.

Sorry for the long post, but it was unbelievable. BIG FOOTBALL PLAY COMING IN THAT FORUM.

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!!!!

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
Don't get me wrong. Miami looked good and they will definitely went into my notebook after today.

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

alienx

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Tampa FL USA
Thanks for the Siena pick earlier. Is there any more for the late games. something for couple unit maybe. Although my unit are at least one digit less then yours.

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
alienX

Nothing in NCAAB. But I believe that my play in the NFL forum is a very quality play. Giants ML + 115

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!!

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Wow..now Iam a MAC football fanatic but dont follow MAC basketball alot...but I did watch this game and Iam impressed with the win. I always knew that Ball St was always one of the better teams in the MAC as far as basketball...but I had no idea that they could even compete with Kansas. Good Job to anybody who took Ball St and the points.

OD
smile.gif

P.S. Stay away form Toledo basketball...they are real bad this year. They only have 1 senior...give them a year or two for the young ones to mature.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie