Did NC State Fair Catch at the 1 ??

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I'm only glancing at the game online. That's what it said they did? Is that true??? :mj07:

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
NC ST. is a bunch of idiots. They should have at least 3pt lead. They stop V-Tech at inside 5 yard line but someone did a personal foul. IDIOTS!!! On that same drive V-Tech gets 3pts. Then we see the fair catch at the 1 yard line. IDIOTS!!! Now V-Tech gets ball on 20.

I can't believe I am going to lose this play. It was such an easy winner. How many breaks is NC ST. going to give the Hokies? Enough for them to beat the spread!

:cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

Now they are beating the spread! I would be up over 4.5k but now going to lose over $500 for the day. All because NC ST. is giving the Hokies the game.

:cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
it's those hokies intangibles. they can look so bad, but manage wins. ...lots of time left though....

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
WHat is up with these NC ST. penalties at crucial times? I don't get it. Is it them or the officials? Instead of 3rd and 8, Tech gets 2nd and 3 on defensive holding on a run play???? GEESH.

I am going to lose a bet where I have +5.5 and +6 because my team makes STUPID decisions and committs STUPID penalties. I can't believe it. What a horrible start to CFB season.

Bet on MyBookie