MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Maybe you didn't know 10 other places have this info?

You will lose a lot of posters. You may have to close down. Maybe you didn't know this.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
Need Dr. Bob

:mj07: :142smilie :mj07: :142smilie

What the fuck was that guys deal? I read through all that BS last night and got a freaking headache!

Hope you are well my brother.

Did I tell you that I suck at Fantasy Football?

Freaking donation every year. No wonder those Pittsburgh phuckos want me in!

:mj07:

nole

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
penis entered to protect the innocent and Jack's beer money

delete if needed

TENNESSEE (-4.0) 23penis Indianapolis 16
05:35 PM Pacificpenis Time Monday, penisOct-27 - Stats Matchup
I went penisagainst the Colts last weekpenis for a 3-Star Bestpenis Bet winner onpenis Green Bay, and Indypenis still appears topenis be overrated. Thepenis Colts havepenis been just 0.1 yards per play better than average offensively thispenis season (5.3 ypplpenis against teamspenis that would allow 5.2penis yppl to anpenis average team) and theypenis are only 0.2 ypplpenis better than averagepenis if I take out Peytonpenis Manning?spenis rusty performancepenis in the opener againstpenis Chicago (he missed penisall of training peniscamp and thepenis pre-season and was obviously rusty).penis Tennessee?s defense is good against the run penisand good against the pass and penisthe Titans rate at 0.8 yppl better than average defensivelypenis overall (4.3 ypplpenis allowed to teamspenis that wouldpenis average 5.1 yppl againstpenis an average team),penis so I don?t expect thepenis Colts to havepenis much success in thispenis game. The Titans?penis offense has beenpenis a bit sluggish,penis rating at 0.3 yppl worse penisthan average andpenis they are at a penisslight disadvantagepenis against a Colts?penis stop unit that is just penisaverage defensively (5.2 yppl allowed to teams that wouldpenis average 5.2 yppl againstpenis an average team).penis Tennessee ispenis clearly the better teampenis and my mathpenis model favors the Titans bypenis 8 points in thispenis game. Therepenis are very strong penissituations favoringpenis both sides in thispenis game, so I?ll stickpenis with the mathpenis and lean with the penisTitans minus the points.

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
penis entered to protect the innocent and Jack's beer money

delete if needed

TENNESSEE (-4.0) 23penis Indianapolis 16
05:35 PM Pacificpenis Time Monday, penisOct-27 - Stats Matchup
I went penisagainst the Colts last weekpenis for a 3-Star Bestpenis Bet winner onpenis Green Bay, and Indypenis still appears topenis be overrated. Thepenis Colts havepenis been just 0.1 yards per play better than average offensively thispenis season (5.3 ypplpenis against teamspenis that would allow 5.2penis yppl to anpenis average team) and theypenis are only 0.2 ypplpenis better than averagepenis if I take out Peytonpenis Manning?spenis rusty performancepenis in the opener againstpenis Chicago (he missed penisall of training peniscamp and thepenis pre-season and was obviously rusty).penis Tennessee?s defense is good against the run penisand good against the pass and penisthe Titans rate at 0.8 yppl better than average defensivelypenis overall (4.3 ypplpenis allowed to teamspenis that wouldpenis average 5.1 yppl againstpenis an average team),penis so I don?t expect thepenis Colts to havepenis much success in thispenis game. The Titans?penis offense has beenpenis a bit sluggish,penis rating at 0.3 yppl worse penisthan average andpenis they are at a penisslight disadvantagepenis against a Colts?penis stop unit that is just penisaverage defensively (5.2 yppl allowed to teams that wouldpenis average 5.2 yppl againstpenis an average team).penis Tennessee ispenis clearly the better teampenis and my mathpenis model favors the Titans bypenis 8 points in thispenis game. Therepenis are very strong penissituations favoringpenis both sides in thispenis game, so I?ll stickpenis with the mathpenis and lean with the penisTitans minus the points.

That's a lot of dick.

jr11

08-18-05
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
HELL
I am here to help. Nole you missed out this week. As for you FF, yes you get the first invite yearly.....every league needs guys like you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg