DIEGO/METS Need sum Help PLZZZZ

OWL

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
Saw the Mets this morning at -121 but learned that Benitez is out for the relief tonight as well as Burnitz after getting HBP. This was my play only because of the long outing of Padres last night. Padres been playing good and Mets forget to bring bats to the game as of late. Am I answering my own question? or does anyone else see a the Mets sneaking a DUBYA out tonight.

Need some feedback if anyone has time. THANKS

Good early games for me so far. Rockies just went over 12 in the 8th, W. Cincy pulled one out in the 11th, W. Minny spanked KC as expect, and went way over, WW. Need San Fran to go ahead of the ATL and it will be a nice start. GL everyone

Double Two

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2001
Pelham, Alabama USA
I'm taking the Padres as they are very good at home(14-4). Lawrence unbeaten at home this year and the Mets, having won just 2 out of their last 10 games, are not scoring runs. Leiter might be wearing down a bit as his ERA is climbing as the season goes on. Just my opinion, good luck with whatever you decide.:)

OWL

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
Thanx for the response Double Two, tking my gut feeling on this one anyway. Mets -129 now.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie