Dime Play - Chargers ML (+105)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Over 70% public play on colts make this the most popular road fav on the board for this week. Colts caught in a possible look ahead spot with Manning coming to town next week for SNF. Outside of that they have to deal with an undervalued QB at home in this weeks prime time game on MNF. All they have to do is win to cover....but I don't that happens tonight. GL to all!

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
P.S. I hope this one is easier than going against the most popular road dog with the Patriots yesterday - grew some more grey during that one.

Full court press

Genuine
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2009
Great Lakes
W or L, IMO this is the play tonight. Lets hope that Rivers does not revert to his 2012 form. Just not having Norv around makes a huge difference

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KIKIN06

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
PUEBLA MEXICO
IMHO the fact that colts will play versus Denver next week makes it more valuable for them to win tonight, otherwise it would be a 0-2 streak.

So i expect the extra effort from Colts tonight, and also a Little bit of help from Rivers throwing 2 Int.

Good luck

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Colts could easily win this game - in fact reading all the press on it you would think they already have. This anti-public type play is the only one that has consistently made me money, over the long term these popular short road favs and popular road dogs have a good chance of going down in flames. Hope that trend continued tonight.

jr11

08-18-05
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
HELL
Over 70% public play on colts make this the most popular road fav on the board for this week. Colts caught in a possible look ahead spot with Manning coming to town next week for SNF. Outside of that they have to deal with an undervalued QB at home in this weeks prime time game on MNF. All they have to do is win to cover....but I don't that happens tonight. GL to all!

Totally agree. Good luck.

jr11

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg