Dippin Dots - icecream

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

efgee

Forum Member
May 20, 2001
Sydney, australia
Help!!!!!!

I am in the icecream business in Australia and have been told that Dippin Dots are about to enter our market.

I was hoping someone here could give me feeback on the company and on how they rate Dippin Dots.

Thanks

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
hmm, I know nothing about the company, but I think those things suck as far as taste. Parents like them though because they aren't messy for the kids. Again, though, as far as flavor, I think they taste bad.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
now you've gone and done it, efgee!!!!! there is a dippin' dot craving going on in Minnesota.....LOL

absolutely love those things (mint chocolate in particular) and the kids love ANY kind.

it's the only ice cream you can sit out in 100 degree temps and not have melt into an instant bowl of soup.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Plus, you can combine the flavors to make other treats! (I guess you can make a banana split, if you comdine a few different dots!)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
They have been around the California circuit for years - but almost exclusively at county fairs and places like Knotts Berry Farm. They are expensive. They will not melt in the heat. You can mix them to create your own flavor. They have a different taste than regular ice cream - good, but I don't think as good. I wouldn't recommend an investment. If there was a big call for these in California, I am sure they would be available on the open market and not exclusively at county fairs, etc.

Groz

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
New Jersey
They have them at Yankee Stadium and I love them. You buy Carvel and it will melt in a second, the dippin dots will stay much longer.

Best of Luck,
Groz

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MAJOR MARTY

OL' PIX
Forum Member
efgee

efgee

Dippin Dots are headquartered, and began right here in my home town of Paducah, Kentucky! This is the ice cream of the future, this stuff is the nutz! I have met the owners a couple of times socially and they are a class act! If you are serious contact the web site and go for it!! The relatively low, start up fee is quite attractive! Get on the bandwagon now!

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
No disrespect intended because it IS a good product. But Dippin Dots have been claiming that they are the ice cream of the future for years and years and years. As I mentioned above, In Southern cal, you can't buy it at a store or at an ice cream shop. Only available at things like amusement parks and fairs. It is a fantastic product for people who have kids because it elimintaes the mess since it doesn't melt.

B

Billy

Raymond........you don't use this chit in your concrete do you.....
..............:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg