Disgusting Celebrities You Would Still Bang

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
This topic came up on Broad City the other night. The first one that immediately popped in my head was Courtney Love. I'll stick with that as the disgusting celebrity I would bang. :142smilie

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Lindsay Lohan

Paris Hilton

No doubt about it.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
She's all yours

She's all yours

This topic came up on Broad City the other night. The first one that immediately popped in my head was Courtney Love. I'll stick with that as the disgusting celebrity I would bang. :142smilie

Ever see her stomach...If thats all that's left ..I'm donatin' The Ole Pleaser ta science.....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
You guys aren't challenging yourselves. Lohan, Hilton and Pfiefer are not very disgusting at all. Lohan and Hilton are just annoying, but physically they are super bangable. Think of a celebrity that your gonna have to get pretty damn drunk in order to go for it, but deep down you know you would do it.

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
cher-2013-650-430.jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country

when I saw the title of the thread Courtney Love popped into my head, too.

Here are a couple of old fossils for the list--...:scared

Joan Rivers

Barbara Walters

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i`d throw gwyneth paltrow a pity-f-ck...the poor woman`s had a tough life...

"I think it's different when you have an office job, because it's routine and, you know, you can do all the stuff in the morning and then you come home in the evening," said the polarizing Paltrow. "When you're shooting a movie, they're like, 'We need you to go to Wisconsin for two weeks,' and then you work 14 hours a day and that part of it is very difficult. I think to have a regular job and be a mom is not as, of course there are challenges, but it's not like being on set."

she has a point...i`d bet most of us have no idea how difficult it is managing nannies,chefs and drivers(who also have no clue how tough gwyneth has it)...not to mention assitants,cleaning people etc who are always on call but do get to go home while gwyneth`s up all night thumbing through scripts and drinking champagne....

what a living hell !!...

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
You guys aren't challenging yourselves. Lohan, Hilton and Pfiefer are not very disgusting at all. Lohan and Hilton are just annoying, but physically they are super bangable. Think of a celebrity that your gonna have to get pretty damn drunk in order to go for it, but deep down you know you would do it.

be careful there Saul ... there are pictures of you floating around :SIB

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
i`d throw gwyneth paltrow a pity-f-ck...the poor woman`s had a tough life...

"I think it's different when you have an office job, because it's routine and, you know, you can do all the stuff in the morning and then you come home in the evening," said the polarizing Paltrow. "When you're shooting a movie, they're like, 'We need you to go to Wisconsin for two weeks,' and then you work 14 hours a day and that part of it is very difficult. I think to have a regular job and be a mom is not as, of course there are challenges, but it's not like being on set."

she has a point...i`d bet most of us have no idea how difficult it is managing nannies,chefs and drivers(who also have no clue how tough gwyneth has it)...not to mention assitants,cleaning people etc who are always on call but do get to go home while gwyneth`s up all night thumbing through scripts and drinking champagne....

what a living hell !!...

God bless you Weasel for raising awareness of the Paltrow struggles. The rest of us owe her more than we realize. How often have I taken a moment to appreciate what she has selflessy offered the world? ...Not often enough, that for should. Frankly, we don't deserve to breath from the same pool of oxygen she generously shares.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
God bless you Weasel for raising awareness of the Paltrow struggles. The rest of us owe her more than we realize. How often have I taken a moment to appreciate what she has selflessy offered the world? ...Not often enough, that for should. Frankly, we don't deserve to breath from the same pool of oxygen she generously shares.

you know i love you like a brother...but,c`mon.... she actually had to fly to wisconsin(yeesh:mj08:)and spend 12 of her 14 hour working day sitting in a $100,000.00 trailer waiting for the peons to set up.....

this woman`s obviously lived her life like "a candle in the wind".....

/weasel tearing up and blubbering a little...

Bet on MyBookie