MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jtc1984

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
Fl
Series Picks:

Rays -145***
Giants-150 ***

3 units each....going against the 2 worst road teams in the playoffs....also think that the Rays will shine through their defense and running....Giants will shut down the Braves anemic offense....looking at under in every game in SanFran....I know the Giants can be anemic offensively also but they have home advantage and it means a lot in this particular series....

jtc1984

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
Fl
Yanks-170***
Phils-250***

Seriously....Texas won game 5 on TBay miscues that the Yankees would never make.....Yankees can be incredibly offensive 1-9....Texas can't....Yanks will not choke....Texas has to prove they belong.....Phils
big 3 are just too much....their lineup is too much....I'd love to see the Giants get in but they couldn't hit vs Braves....they won't hit vs Phils

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
Yanks-170***
Phils-250***

Seriously....Texas won game 5 on TBay miscues that the Yankees would never make.....Yankees can be incredibly offensive 1-9....Texas can't....Yanks will not choke....Texas has to prove they belong.....Phils
big 3 are just too much....their lineup is too much....I'd love to see the Giants get in but they couldn't hit vs Braves....they won't hit vs Phils

love the phillies too man...already played em...also think yanks win it but not confident enough to pull the trigger. goodluck man

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg