Divisional

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Playoffs: 4-2 +$1,480

Chiefs -9 550/500
Minor worry that Chiefs have blown at covering, but the extra week, coupled with the fact that Andy Reid IS NOT Branden Staley gives me more hope than cause for concern.

Eagles -7.5 1650/1500
Daboll and Danny Dimes were fun to watch slicing n dicing the worst 13 win team in history, but this is a HUGE step up in competition. Not going to overthink this one; Eagles win by double digits.

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Chiefs love leaving the back door WIDE open...

Bills -5 2200/2000
Not as hard to bet against Burrow, here, knowing that he'll be running for his life.

Bengals TT under 21.5 550/500

49ers -4 880/800
I'm seeing a lot of love for the Cowgirls, and no doubt, on paper they are one of the most talented teams in the NFL. But they are consistently inconsistent, and destroying a Brady-led Bucs team that was easily the worst team in the playoffs doesn't really incite any sort of confidence-boost when you have to play the hottest (best?) team in the league, on the road. 49ers beat Dallas last year in this playoffs, and this team is WAY better (IMO) than that team was...and I don't think we can say the same about the Cowboys. Count me as one that does want to see SF vs PHI next week.

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
I agree and have already made the same plays.... however

Look at the teams SF has beaten during this epic 11 game win streak. Not a single team with more than 10 wins (Chargers 10-8), in fact, they only faced one such team back in OCT, the Chiefs, and lost to them at home 23-44. Now granted that was B.C. (Before Christian M) and since they acquired him, they are averaging like 35 ppg. With McCaff added to their other weapons, they have only been held to under 30 points one time, at Seattle on DEC 15 but they controlled that game with their run game, putting up 170 on the ground on their way to 21-13 win. Game was never truly in doubt. They are an impressive unit, there's no doubt about that, but if you're a playoff team, you should beat teams that average 7 wins for the season. I'm starting to look more at the OVER than the NINERS. Doubt I buy back on the COWBOYS, as they are capable of playing well enough to win, but I am thinking of slamming the OVER based on my research.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie