DJV - All your credibility was shot tonight, bigtime

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
DJV...one of the resident moron liberals of this chatboard, summed it all up for the Democrats......

DJV --"I only hope voter turn out is high and whom ever wins has a clear majority. Then we can start picking on whom ever after a months rest!"

....so start picking on the President no matter what??? ..,,,just sit at home and sling mud at your own country????
This is the democrats strategy isn't it? We knew it all along. That's absolutely pathetic. Thanks God Kerry is DOOMED.

DJV After that statement, there is no way in all of hell that anyone on this chatboard can take you seriously. You are a disgrace to this country and if anyone wants to stick up for your shit-ass statement then I'd like to see it.

You can kiss my ass.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
DJV...so you slam me in all the other threads but selectively avoid this one huh? What a complete jackoff. No wonder you get no repect from anyone in here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
You dumb chit yes we will hold there feat to the fire. They both run around making all these promises. And we shall remind them they made them. They lie like hell to get elected. That would be your guy Bush to. He's as full of chit as Kerry. What do you think. They can get your vote. Then your looking the other way for 4 more years. That hurts this country more then seeing they do there job. Wake Up!

danmurphy jr

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2004
those who forget the mistakes of the past are are condemed to the same mistakes in the future.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Dan how profound...lol

Did you get that one out of your wife's "Zen Toilet Reading" book?

And to you DJV you illiterate loser......your goal is to wait a month after the election and start "picking on" whoever is the president??
What kind of American are you??? What kind of shitty attitude is that??? That's a real shitty way to treat your country. I guess I wouldn't expect anything better out of a LIBERAL. That's all you liberals do is bag on people 24/7. No wonder Kerry is toast, America hates pussies.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
more than seeing they do there job?? DJV are you drunk???

djv said:
You dumb chit yes we will hold there feat to the fire.

"there"?
I seriously can't debate you unless you can learn to spell at a 3rd grade level DJV. I know we arent supposed to be spell checking but you spelled "Feet"...feat???? I learned that word in Kindergarten!!! :142lmao:
Sorry bro, that was too priceless.
:142smilie :142smilie

btw I totally disagree with your post, I think you're on acid...sorry bud. I don't need to wake up, you do.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
read myself??....wtf? :thinking:

I'm Coming apart???

Dan why do you keep trying to insult me?? I never said ANYTHING to you. You're just mad because I'm always right!!!
:142lmao:

I'm a republican and this election is in the bag for Bush my friend!!!!!!!!
If anyone is "coming apart" it's the liberlas and John Kerry!!!!!!!!

ADIOS LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Take this Dan .......... :nutkick

:fingerc:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg