MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
they will be deleted and you will be banned for posting them.

peppermillrick

Registered
Forum Member
Too Quick to Ban and Threaten to Ban, For Some Reason it Really Upset Me

Too Quick to Ban and Threaten to Ban, For Some Reason it Really Upset Me

No more posts for me on these forums....I am done. I don't like all the banning and threating to ban. Plus people are betting illegally if they are not doing it in Nevada. I no longer want to be a party to possible illegal activity. Off shore sport book advertising may not be against the law now, but its certainly is encouraging people to break the law. After calling my Senator's office, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid - I have been told gambling on sports is illegal in all states except ours - Nevada. Hopefully I educated the staffer I talked to about what is going on in these forums. The staffer told me it may not be illegal now to promote offshore sports books but is certainly violating the spirit of the law. Senator John McCain of Arizona wanted to ban college sports betting in Nevada, but Senator Reid blocked it. Future legislation may be needed the staffer said - call Senator Reid's office for your input. The Senate Majority Leader's number in Washington is 202-224-3542. The waters are murky on some of these issues, maybe its time for some clarity with new legislation. Its certainly worth pursuing. I will post additional information on my ********** and/or *********** as it becomes available. Please ban me for life ASAP so I don't change my mind about posting here. I feel a lot better now. Thanks. Good Luck to all, good health and God bless!

Last edited:

Tailgunner

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2008
pennsylvania
I understand!

I understand!

they will be deleted and you will be banned for posting them.

I can only assume that the action you have taken is the result of a threat from ATS to take legal action if posting of their plays continues. I also can assume that you will probably run this by your attorneys to assess your liability if posting of the ATS picks continue. Being a betting man I would bet that you will be advised that MadJack has no liability.
My posts today on your forum clearly pointed out that I belong to the ATS lock club. Having paid to belong and not signing or verbaly agreeing to confidentiality I believe I can do what I want with their picks. Their picks are only their opinion and are not guaranteed. Many other services give out the same picks as they have the same opinion as ATS Lock Club. ATS nor any other service have exclusivity of their picks.
I understand your concern and will abide by your request and not post ATS Lock Club picks as such. I enjoy your site and hope to continue browsing and conversing with your members.

TG

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I also can assume that you will probably run this by your attorneys to assess your liability if posting of the ATS picks continue.

no, i'm doing it as a business courtesy. if the picks are posted, they will be removed.

thanks

sammy85

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Boston
I can only assume that the action you have taken is the result of a threat from ATS to take legal action if posting of their plays continues. I also can assume that you will probably run this by your attorneys to assess your liability if posting of the ATS picks continue. Being a betting man I would bet that you will be advised that MadJack has no liability.
My posts today on your forum clearly pointed out that I belong to the ATS lock club. Having paid to belong and not signing or verbaly agreeing to confidentiality I believe I can do what I want with their picks. Their picks are only their opinion and are not guaranteed. Many other services give out the same picks as they have the same opinion as ATS Lock Club. ATS nor any other service have exclusivity of their picks.
I understand your concern and will abide by your request and not post ATS Lock Club picks as such. I enjoy your site and hope to continue browsing and conversing with your members.

TG

Tail, When you have a moment e-mail me at email edited out by admin tia

Lookn4help

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2004
ATS posts

ATS posts

Jack I think I understand why the stoppage of their posts but I do question if you stop one companies releases that have been bought and paid for, when does the end come to all? It's not like they are just hitting winner after winner.( their last 2 nights combined 4-7 loss 13.6 units. just my thoughts

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MMST

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2006
JACK

I didn't see this note until after the contraversy was well on its way in the forum. I will not post anymore ATS picks. Again, this is a great forum and I will abide by the rules.
THANKS
MMST

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cliff819

Forum Member
Jan 11, 2005
Yeah they really Suck only WON over 220 units for their clients in basketball this season.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Junky

Go Bolts
Forum Member
Jul 6, 2007
Don't believe everything you read. Even Lang has a winning record:mj07:
Everybody is a salesman

Scott Tissue

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2008
ats lies all the time ..they are not as good as they advertise...........trust me there hockey is horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee