Do or Die for Beantown

Man O' Vegas

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2001
Las Vegas, Nev
BOS -1.5 +120

This one is for the playoffs. BOS has actually played like they care of late. Being one point behind CAR, 2pts here against the lowly Isles could put them in the drivers seat with CAR playing at OTT tomorrow.
They should be sky high for this game, and the Isles not even showing up in either of the last two vs. NYR should spell the end. BOS being 11-4-3 vs. the ATL division doesn't hurt either. BOS should just outscore NYI, would be suprised if it were by less than two.

Good luck all on Sat. MOV

[This message has been edited by Man O' Vegas (edited 03-31-2001).]

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
I like your pick here Vegas-guy...
Every game for them is a MUST win situation and here it looks like all the right variables are in place even though they are playing back to back. But having lost to Ottawa last night will give them even more incentive at home to beat the lowly Islanderz. And on paper, Boston looks to have the edge in offense and defense.

------------------
Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.
"Oh! Was I speaking Latin again? Silly me. Sometimes it just sort of slips out."

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TONITE.
TORONTO-VIGILANTE.

dude

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2000
Man O'Vegas,

1st off welcome aboard. I think -1? is to much to lay here. Boston is just 1-4-1 in there last 6 home games, and 5-10-1 in the 2nd of BTB games. The clubs have split 2 meetings this year.

And with the ML line at -270 this game is a pass for me. I will however be pulling for you as I'm a big Bruins fan.

GL
Dude

the mugs

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Cranston, RI, USA
Hey guys...I'm a huge B's fan and have watched them all season. They have played well lately but after blowing a 4-2 lead against Ottawa last night - loosing 5-4 in OT, I wouldn't spot the Isles a goal and a half. Having said that - I SUCK picking pucks. Just an opinion from a B's fan standpoint.

Good luck with your picks tonight.

the mugs

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
final score: 4-2 BRUINS.
(had it for my P.O.D....)

biggrin.gif

and that's why they call me MR.SHOW!!!!

j/k

dude

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2000
Hats off!!! Got to love the empty net goal.

Good Luck Today
Dude

Bet on MyBookie