Do you have to bet this game????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Being from denver i try to stay away from nugget games both on and against not because im a huge fan these days just because i have a good memory and have seen many bad things happen and they always jump into my mind when i try to picture the game.

I can get denver at +7 1/2, heres the thing, sac just had to make a huge comeback, both vlade and bibby did not return in the 4th quarter of the game and both may be hurt again. Sac has not been very good on the road and even worse with webber for some reason. The game ended at about 9 30 there time, and the game tomm starts at 5 00 there time, that almost never happens, theyll get 7 hours of sleep tops. Then they have to play at alititude and even when denver losses at home its almost always close....im asking because i dont bet on them usually but this seems like a game i must bet....any opinions...???

milldaddy

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
Oshkosh, WI, USA
I tend to agree about the Nuggets. This looks like way too many points to be catching at home. Moneyline will probably be a nice play also!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

make'n whoopie

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
nyc
nugs

nugs

dnuggets - I like the nugs tonight for one simple reason...they are the only home team on the NBA card tonight that are dawgs at home. I also like the idea of not having much time between last night & tongihts games. Usually I leave the indepth info you you more experianced guys. Thanks for you insite recently. -whoopie

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
Dnuggs?I can understand what you?re saying about the fatigue factor for the Kings and let?s not forgot that they are not the strongest road team either. With that being said, they have won 9 straight and will face a Nuggets team who are having trouble defensively. In fact, Denver has given up an average of 97.0 points. Sacramento has the second-highest scoring offense in the league. Although, Denver is a solid team at home with a 9-11 record, the thing that I?m worried about is that the Kings have too many weapons on their team to keep this game close. The kings average almost over 100 points and the Nuggets usually play to their competition. I am looking at the over as the play in this game and have a hunch the score will make it over 200. Do you have any thoughts on the over? By the way, glad you made your $$ back last night!!

alienx

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Tampa FL USA
I thought off laying off this game as well. Similar reasons: Past memories. I remember before the the playoffs last year, Kings had a good tradition off being down in the first and coming back to win from more then 20 point defecits. Weber was in the line then, he is now. I remember being nervous when they were up in the first half. Have a feeling that their game is starting to look like the same. I hate to see this b/c I enjoyed their game earlier in the season w/o weber. Turkoglu and bibby is great when divac is playing center.
Fatique will be a factor but everybody knows this. Linemakers and the bettors. Sacremento is still favored heavy. Why? I like them just b/c off that. Never believe Vegas will give us a gift.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
Maybe I can give you some more ammunition. When you compare differences between Sac/Den and their opponents you find something very interesting for the last 6 or 7 games. In Den games the margin between them and their opponents is smaller than Sac in the following cat. Scoring, field goal pc, rebounding, free throw pc, and assists. Sac is leading in to's and steals, To make this clearer, where Sac is scoring about 98 per game, their opponent is ave about 107 while Den is scoring 91 and giving up 91. I show Sac with a + 1 adv which is almost nothing considering they are playing is Den. Good luck

raz19

Forum Member
Aug 14, 2001
tx.
d nuggs ..,, very nice call on the game ...early too!!! saw lots of others on it later on but u had it nailed first ..wtg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Raz for whatever reason i do much better when i dont post picks, the only loss im gonna have today is the celts on that thomas 3, so im done posting....but if you watch i make comments as to which way im going all the time like i did in rays post.

good luck

Get Yo Freak On

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
united states
Good Job D nuggets

Good Job D nuggets

Good Pick on Denver, I unloaded on them and got the cover, Thanks DNUggets, I enjoy your analysis on the games as you have a good understanding of the league. Keep it up Dude.