DOCS: Saddam & Bin Laden Al Qaida group planned U.S. attacks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
I know it will crush all of the arguments you liberals have made about Bush lying, but you really should start reading some of the documents that the U.S. State department is releasing...... :142smilie

All you guys kept saying Saddam had no ties to Bin Laden. What gives? Please explain.

Now there's evidence that they were planning to attack the U.S. on our homeland?

How do you feel about this? Just curious... :shrug:

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
images

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spytheweb

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
Throw Iran in there too

Throw Iran in there too

CHARLESMANSON said:
I know it will crush all of the arguments you liberals have made about Bush lying, but you really should start reading some of the documents that the U.S. State department is releasing...... :142smilie

All you guys kept saying Saddam had no ties to Bin Laden. What gives? Please explain.

Now there's evidence that they were planning to attack the U.S. on our homeland?

Next thing you know Bush will say that Iran planned 9-11 with them. Everything that they are saying about Iran's nuclear program is the same thing they said about Iraq. BTW, Iran starts to sell their oil in Euros on Monday, this is the real reason for all this war talk, just like Iraq, who was going to sell their oil in Euros before Bush bombed them. I hope Iran gets the bomb, that's means one less country that Bush will try to invade and more Americans get to keep their lives.

JCDunkDogs

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
L.A. Area
Alright, Spy! Nice effort. Now, just to let you know, Charles won't respond to your lucent points for a while. You will think he is gone, and he is, but he will be back. Next Friday, March 24th, at about 2pm, you can expect a fusillade of posts questioning your manhood. (But its not personal, he's just spreadin' the love). This will be followed by lots of laughing faces rolling and kicking. Next, he will return to defending the many cover stories that got us into this Iraq mess. But don't expect a well reasoned, cogently researched, thoroughly footnoted, exchange of ideas.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
CHARLESMANSON said:

If you'll post the comments you are referencing - or a link to them, I'd be happy to comment.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Manson doesn't read Arabic, so he can do little more than reguritate the twisted translations he got from some neocon blog. Way to go, Chuckie!

Crickets, crickets, chirp chirp.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
So the topic was Saddam teaming up with Al Qaida to plan attacks in the United States and you want to talk about bananas and what date and time I come online?? :mj07: Nice debate skills. lol Why do I even bother?

Good to see you liberals ignoring the topic at hand, ignoring facts, and resorting to name calling and personal attacks!! Hell this is an important topic isn't it?? I guess for a liberal it is just too much to deal with.

It's imposible to debate you guys because whenever I assert facts, you simply call me names, talk about Bush being a monkey, and you change the subject. It's ok, just ignore the facts and stick to your personal attacks. Real intellectual lol. :142smilie

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JCDunkDogs

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
L.A. Area
Do you have any "news" that isn't old, recycled crap from the 2004 Campaign? No respected news organization is carrying this stuff because its not news and its not credible. But that's okay, just keep recycling it and maybe you can avoid taking the blame for supporting Bush's War.

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
I asked you to reference a non-Arabic version of what you are referring to, the documents, the assertions, and I would discuss it with you. That is not ignoring anything, that is facing your argument - whatever the Hell it is, and you won't answer. Who is the acting cricket here, Chuck?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
CHARLESMANSON said:
Buddy had no answer and obviously lacks the debating skills required to answer questions like I put out there.
At least he rotates the monkey pics better than you rotate your stories.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
With him busting out his map and all his other recycled garbage lately, how far behind can the list of 10 year old quotes be?

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
10 years old???

this is like taking candy from a baby :142smilie

As late as 2000, Saddam can be heard ON TAPE in his office talking with Iraqi scientists about his ongoing plans to build a nuclear device. At one point, he discusses Iraq's plasma uranium program ? something that was missed entirely by U.N. weapons inspectors combing Iraq for WMD.

Please explain that Kosar...thank you.

Last edited:

spibble spab

NEOCON
Forum Member
Apr 16, 2004
Concord, Michigan
manson, I'll bet you a dollar that the saddam tapes will be ignored by ppl in here. and maybe a picture making fun of the president will take it's place :teknology

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
What exactly does that have to do with audio tapes revealing Saddam meeting with Al Qaida to plan attacks on our homeland?

What does it have to do with Saddam's secret nuke program??

Be specific.

Last edited: