Dodger/Giants Total opinions

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Happy'Capper

Forum Member
Nov 6, 1999
La Crosse, WI
Maybe I am just intimidated by the two starting pitchers on the mound this evening for the Dodgers (Brown) and Giants (Estes), but over 7 1/2 +100 should be the play, but I can't pull the trigger.
Brown has just pitched an inning in relief since coming off the DL, and outside of Jeff Shaw that Dodgers bullpen is horrid. Estes, has been having a great year, but has struggled against the Dodgers. Most likely because the Dodgers can eat up left handed pitching because of the right handed dominant lineup. Also, the Giants bullpen has been worked so hard and often they are complaining to the MLB union.
Am I out of my mind here or is the OVER the proper play? Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

thanks,
HC

CORNLOVER

Forum Member
Nov 17, 1999
HODGENVILLE, KY, Usa
I'm kinda partial to SF over 4 runs as a team. I think Brown will only go about 6 innings, plus the Giants have been hitting the ball fairly well. I don't have a lot of confidence in LA right now. I question if they can get 3-4 runs.

CL

Happy'Capper

Forum Member
Nov 6, 1999
La Crosse, WI
Actually you hit it on the head why I believe this game will go over. I can't see Brown going past the sixth. That Dodgers bullpen is made up of guys who have seen their better days, outside of Shaw.

thanks,
HC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
This game graded as one of my "worth looking at" plays. 15-5 last 5. Also took into account Brown coming off DL and may go as few as five. BP don't look good. LOL

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
KARROS (not sure how big a loss this is.. :rolleyes
smile.gif
is out for LA, so one big RH bat is missing. ESTES was not sharp in his last game, walking quite a few if I recall. BROWN will probably leave after six at most, and then yeah, you could see some bombs land in the BAY! BP for LA is BS!
biggrin.gif

I like the small number on SF myself!