Dodgers Closer

ChicosBailBonds

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2006
If anyone wants to see the Dodgers future closer turn the game on. Jonathon Broxton is gonna be a stud!

That being said, let's go Rockies!!! Score some damn runs!

ChicosBailBonds

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2006
probably not right away but if you need good middle relief/setup man then he is a good bet if your in a keeper league, it's probably only a matter of time.

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
Dr Feelgood said:
gagne is their closer and close to a return, right dodger blue???

he threw tuesday off the mound for first time. reports are he looked good and threw good.

hes gonna face live batters on friday.

start minor league rehab by next week.

should be back up with the club by first of june by all reports.

whether he ever comes back to what he was remains to be seen. maybe he's the next coming of kerry wood. he was the most dominating closer in the history of baseball for a two year span. i doubt he comes close to that again. arm problems are more often than not a disaster for pitchers. hes a good guy, i wish him the best, and lord knows the dodgers need him.

gl

ChicosBailBonds

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2006
I think he'll be gone (injured or otherwise) before the end of next season and Broxton takes over, IMHO. Any of you know what's left on Gagne's contract?

Dr Feelgood

StonedPimp
Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
Las Vegas
he's signed through this year (2006), and he said he's felt better than he has since his arm has been giving him trouble. I'll take his word for it and hope he comes back to his old form as he's helped me to 2 fantasy championships 2 years ago when he had that 80 + game save streak...

Bet on MyBookie