Does Anyone Else Need Luck????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

PARROTTHEAD

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
Margaritaville
I JUST NEED A FEW BREAKS!!!!!!!!!!

A FUMBLE HERE, A DROPPPED PASS THERE.........
ARE ALL EQUALING TO LOSERS........

I NEED SOME LUCK!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE ELSE?????????

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
how bout

how bout

having OU parlay to Buckeyes, anyone who had OU must be crying... let alone annoucer said hail mary was dropped on radio

whats the use?

least beavs under 2nd half salvaged a day where steele and my ignorance crushed me

hang in there and never bet too much $$$

pt1gard

Last edited:

SmashMouth

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
Long Branch Nj
I don't need luck. I just have to play smarter.
I need to pick my spots better. Should not have pounded Auburn here. I let alot of guys on here and other sights let me think this one was easy, BIG mistake.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Skinar

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
Kentucky
We're not allowed to post the URL for competing sites here. After all, MadJack is trying to make a profit and provides this place for free. You can find everything you want or need right here, believe me I've seen all the other sites and you're already at the best. This place has the best free posters I've found on the net also, most of these guys are a lot better than the pay services you'll see. (Did I properly kiss *ss their guys? ;) )

L-U-C-K, it rhymes with that other word that comes to mind when your luck isn't so good. I have found that if you don't let the bad breaks get to you then you'll be OK. Don't load up on games simply because bad luck can cost you that game. Good and bad luck tend to even out over the long haul so just go along. And lastly, if it really gets bad then do what you'll see a lot of the top guys on this site do - quit for a while, take a breather.

But most importantly - DO NOT CHASE YOUR LOSERS!:eek: ! If you do, then you will be broke in no time flat.

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Had UTAH - 8'. 26-6 at the half. Lose 26 -30.

Had WFOR - 2. 34 - 17 mid-way in the third. Lose 34 - 38.

Had Hard salami sandwhich w/ spicy brown mustard and 3 beers. Winner every time.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JEFF

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2001
Buddy

Buddy

I'm with ya pal. I had both UTAH and Wake, and both looked great for a long time. Until the end that is.

I didnt have a hard salami sandwhich, although I feel like I was served a hard, kielbasa shaped substance :moon:

PARROTTHEAD

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
Margaritaville
I ATLEAST GOT THE SOUTH FLORIDA GAME............IT'S TIME I RECIEVED SOME BREAKS!!!

LOST THE ALA/ARK GAME BY 1, CAN YOU BELIEVE ALL THE MISSED CHANCES IN THAT ONE????

ANYWAY I HOPE IT WASN'T TO BAD THIS WEEK....FIND A WINNER TOMORROW AND SCORE IT........

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!

AND AS ALWAYS GO VOLS...........BUT DAMN RUTGERS????????