Does Anyone Give The Avs A Chance In Game 1?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
Does anyone out there give the AVS a chance in game 1? I don't understand why the WINGS are so heavily favored in this game.The WINGS have looked sloppy in the first game of the past two rounds. I am a bigger believer in Roy than in Hasek. The AVS appear to have a youth and speed advantage. Both teams have a former Norris Cup trophy winner back on the blue line. What gives? I am leaning towards playing the AVS +180. Any thoughts or opinions would be helpful. Good luck $$$$

MikeMagic

Forum Member
Feb 14, 2002
Colorado
NHL

NHL

jake

Listening to the Avs the last couple of days and from them they believe this series will be like the last two games with SJ. The Avs i believe are in better shape as far as the youth and speed and goal tending i give the nod to Roy. Thr pressure is more on the Det. for their purchased team to win and the will have a tough time of it with the Avs. tough series. I"M leaning toward the Avs myself.

GL in your play

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
I am playing the AVS +175. I can't pass up getting a quality team like the AVS at this price! As we all saw the other night in Carolina, anything can happen in game 1! If the banged up Maple Leafs can steal a game 1 on the road, I certainly like my chances with a talented team like the AVS taking game 1 on the road as well. Good luck $$$$

#P-2905675
5/18 1:31 pm -$200.00 Placed Parlay to win $716.67
Avalanche vs Red Wings (Game #1)(Conference Finals) Avalanche +175
Maple Leafs vs Hurricanes (Game #2)(Conference Finals)(ESP) Hurricanes -150

#S-4550060
5/18 1:30 pm -$500.00 Placed Straight Bet to win $875.00 Avalanche vs Red Wings (Game #1)(Conference Finals) Avalanche +175