DOG DAY SUNDAY.... here we go

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
Haven't played these yet, but this is what I'm thinking. Haven't liked this many dogs in a while:

Detroit +1 big

Atlanta +4.5

Green Bay +1

Oakland +7 big

Carolina +6

Will be back with plays and write ups

GL

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
LOL Lions a dog because out of shape cutler is back LOL

HE was reprted having trouble with right foot planting after throwing all week had trouble

Lions D will plant him all day Lions win 31 - 20

Packers + 1 figured that was coming Pack win Eagles will not repeat same historical 7 TD performance

Falcons + 4.5 gigglz sure two top players back on Offense Seahawks west to east Early byieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Falcons win it 28- 21

Panthers +6 wooooooooooo boy what a gift should be panthers - 3

Panthers win because Kap is ranked 39th in passing Team is running ball so panthers shut down gore Keep kap in pocket byieeeeeeeeeeeee 49ers get wacked again at home The Cats eat em up 34- 21

or all defnse Cats win 21 - 17 also UPDSATE teams that won in london are now a perfect LOSER 000000000000 and 7 when ATS coming back last loser was Vikings got ears handed to them as a home fav - 2 1/2 to Panthers 35 -10

Raiders maybe cover but doubt it I hate playing against teams that are healthgy still playing and took a 3 td loss last NO play for me in this tilt G men are horrible vs the spread when playing non div foes after a bye week 0-2 past 5 years LOST the $$$

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
Plays:

Detroit +1 (best bet) - winner

I don't trust Cutler this week, I think he is in a rush to get back... it's a contract year. The Lions will bring the pressure and test his mobility and toughness today. The Lions had the bye to rest up and get all their skill players back to 100%. I think that the Briggs injury and Tillman being banged up will lead to big days for Bush and Megatron.

Atlanta +4.5 - loser

This line is out of wack. Let's keep in mind that the Seahawks have looked vulnerable the last two weeks against....Tampa Bay and St.Louis! Atlanta at home will go out there and prove a point in what has been a disappointing season thus far.

Green Bay +1 - loser

Ground and Pound!!! the Pack have had a week to gameplan with Wallace under center, and I think it will be a heavy dose of Lacy and Starks. GB has averaged about 5yds/carry, and the Eagles can't stop a nosebleed on the ground. Sprinkle in some play action from Wallace and the home field advantage of Lambo and I think the better team prevails.

Cincinnati - PK - loser

Oakland +7 - winner

4pm Plays:

Caroline +6 - winner

San Diego +7 - loser

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie