DOGFISH

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

raypedro322

Forum Member
May 30, 2005
DO YOU PLAY HORSES? HOW MUCH DO YOU MAKE? DO YOU POST YOUR PLAYS AT ALL? I ONLY WANT TO MAKE A 400 PER MONTH. THANKS, RAY

Dogfish

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
hi ray, yes,been playing ponys since early 80's.i could never make up what ive lost.can show very small profit nowdays.i taking sometime off to enjoy summer but might post a few this winter.have posted a few winning meets and a few losing ones over the years here.good luck to ya.

raypedro322

Forum Member
May 30, 2005
DOGFISH

SO, you think betting on horses is a bad idea then? If you lost that much money on them. I am new at it, is it really that hard to handicap, harder than other sports? just want some thoughts. Thanks, ray

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dogfish

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
ray not saying horses are a bad thing,put in your time you can make a profit.it will be a small return on your money though.my problem is disipline can beat the horses but not myself.if i had every dime and every hour i put into the pony's could have be a rocket scientist.you can make your 300 to 400 but look to 12 hour days,studing the form,charts and watching races,it becomes work and not fun..if you think you can get a puter program to do the work it aint going to happen.been though most systems,speed ratings,books ect.if you gota passion for this game try following one track to start.get to know the trainers,horses,track variant ect.try betting win or place till you get a handle on things.no one here or on other forms will post there record for a meet or the year,theres a reason my friend.good luck