Cincy +6: OUTRIGHT WINNER

BALTI -13: EZ WINNER

JAX +6: OUTRIGHT WINNER

GB -7: WINNER

SD -6:WINNER

Lions +6: OUTRIGHT WINNER

Buffalo +6: LOSS

Cards -3: BLOW OUT LOSS

I live in Hawaii, gambling is illegal here so I go through a local bookie. His lines can be way off at times, but it gives me an advantage.

Last edited:

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
After going 5-4 in week 2, I'm looking to bounce back. I like some doggies this week.

TOP DOGG:

Lions +6.5: I'm looking for an upset

--------

Tenn +3
: Sanchez played Houston in week 1 (no defense) played NE in week 2 (no defense) and will now play the Titans in week 3. First time this young lad will face a real NFL defense. I like da Titans.

Cincy +6

Atlanta +6

LAYING DA POINTS:

G-MEN -7: Tampa's "D" used to be there strong suit and now is a huge weakness, they also lost Jermaine Phillips for the Season. I wonder if the Bucs will be the Lions this year and go winless?

VIKEZ -7: Home opener for the Vikez. 9ers has been my favorite play the last 2 weeks, they were my top play in week 1. But they now face the Vikings. 9ers defense has played great ball, but there offense relies heavily on the run game. They now face a team that thrives on stopping the run, if Gore is contained, no way Hill will be able to win the game. He hasn't thrown a TD yet and is under 200yds passing for the season. I'll take AP and Favre at home.

I live in Hawaii, gambling is illegal here so I go through a local bookie. His lines can be way off at times, but it gives me an advantage.

Minny has played Cleveland and Detroit, two terrible teams. I MUST DISAGREE HERE AND TAKE SAN FRAN PLUS THE 7.............BUT GOOD LUCK.

LT21

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Minny has played Cleveland and Detroit, two terrible teams. I MUST DISAGREE HERE AND TAKE SAN FRAN PLUS THE 7.............BUT GOOD LUCK.

Honestly, I haven't submitted my final card yet. You make a good point, I talked to one of my buddies about this game and warned me to not play it. So I might end up taking it off the board. I'm also considering looking at the Lions game again, but I just feel they'll get there 1st win. Skinz are just so darn unpredictable. I appreciate your insight. Thank you. I should post NOT FINAL on my thread so no one follows me blind, I hate to lose money but hate it more if I lost money for someone else. Thanks again buddy.

GoodGuesser

Oracle
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Tenn +3[/COLOR]: Sanchez played Houston in week 1 (no defense) played NE in week 2 (no defense) and will now play the Titans in week 3. First time this young lad will face a real NFL defense. I like da Titans.

I don't see how you can reference the Titans defense as something spectacular this season. They have a leaky pass D and they are missing their most valuable player from last season.

I really think that the Jets D on the other hand is amongst the top 3-5 in the league.

Likely niether team will put up more than 24 here...I wouldn't like my chances relying on CJ breaking 3 field long TD runs this week however. While if the Jets can play smart, ball control football and connect on a couple deep throws they should be able to cover.

Something to think about.

Last edited:

LT21

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2009
I don't see how you can reference the Titans defense as something spectacular this season. They have a leaky pass D and they are missing their most valuable player from last season.

I really think that the Jets D on the other hand is amongst the top 3-5 in the league.

Likely niether team will put up more than 24 here...I wouldn't like my chances relying on CJ breaking 3 field long TD runs this week however. While if the Jets can play smart, ball control football and connect on a couple deep throws they should be able to cover.

Something to think about.

Titans are 0-2, they are very desperate to keep themselved from going 0-3. They have good corners, yeah we didn't see it last week, but you can't base a team based on what we saw last week. Every week is different, every team is different. Jets has looke good the 1st 2 weeks, but they played a Houston team with no defense, that didn't even show up on offense and a Patriots team that should be 0-2 with Brady still not comfortable and a very poor defense and not to mention offensive line. Also, Welker is Brady's safety blanket and he was out. Trust me, Welker would of made a difference. This is Sanchez's real 1st real challenge. Lets see how the Jets do when they meet up with da Pats again later on this year.

LT21

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Remember Pitt carved up their secondary as well. So that's 2 for 2 to start '09.

VERY TRUE. Well, I can't really argue with all of you. But It's just a feeling in my guy, hopefully it's not just gas. :scared

Bet on MyBookie